Chapter 15

While Zeke and Asher were on the bus, Rubble, now possessed by Enoch's hypnotism star, roamed down the street on his motorcycle, right behind the bus. As soon as he got behind the bus by an inch, he activated his magnetic bracelets and he held onto the bus as it jolted backwards towards his gloves.

Meanwhile, inside the bus, as it violently moved, Zeke and Asher flew forward, along with the other passengers, and Zeke's disguise fell off and Asher out as the backpack ripped. The passengers saw them and they became frightened.

Zeke: Oh no.

Asher: No, wait! These are costumes! We're just on our way to Comic-con!

He said, trying to reason with the crowd.

Bus driver: You think we're stupid enough to fall for that? Comic-con was three months ago!

Asher looked back to Zeke.

Asher: Okay, he does have a point.

Zeke gave him a questioning look.

Zeke: Really? You're not helping matters.

Bus Driver: Also, who's that, behind us?!

He says pointing to the figure in his mirror.

Zeke and Asher looked behind themselves and saw Rubble crawling up the back of the bus as the bus tilted back, due to his weight.

Asher: Oh, great. The Undertaker's back.

Zeke: That doesn't make sense. He saved us.

Asher: Well, what do we do now?

Zeke: I'll try to hold him off. You need to protect these people.

Asher: What? But they're scared of us.

Zeke looked back as he climbed up the emergency escape on the roof.

Zeke: Just deal with it.

Meanwhile, Rubble broke the brake line on the backside, without noticing, trying to climb up. Zeke made it to the roof, while Asher followed him. Zeke noticed.

Zeke: Asher, get back down bellow.

Asher: No way! Let me help!

Zeke looked forward and Enoch appeared out of the sunlight, with his wing suit on, aiming an arrow at the two.

Enoch: It's time to end this, Zacharias--

All of a sudden, he flew straight into a street sign and it knocked him off course as he fell. The two looked at each other.

Zeke: That guy really needs to work on his landing.

Then Rubble appeared from behind the bus and got on top as he readied his guns.

Zeke: Asher, I'm serious. Get down below.

Asher: I'm not letting you do this by yourself.

Rubble then equipped two more big cannons with gattelers and missile launchers, all aimed at them.

Asher: On second thought, I better let you handle this by yourself.

Then he vanished down the escape hatch.

Zeke rolled his eyes and then glared at Rubble.

Rubble: Your move. You can surrender while you still have a chance.

He said as he flicked his goggles on. Zeke stood his ground while having his guitar ready.

Zeke: I'm not the one standing on the edge of the bus.