Chapter 2: old friend

Where is Jaehuk? Asked Asahi to his friends group

"Guess what he's late again, anyways it's time for class we are leaving", Jihoon said he went to his class with Junkyu and Yoshi.

Others also started to leave because no one wanted to be late. And they will meet soon so yea ....and about Yoon Jaehyuk he's always late. But teachers don't really complain because he's one of the top students in the University.

Asahi is an Art major not with Jaehyuk but this guy definitely can't live without Jaeee. On the other hand Yedam is doing the same Chemistry major with Jaehyuk.

Seeing no sign of Jaehyuk Asahi went to his class as well. Because this isn't something new to them.

[On the other hand y/n Pov]

As I walked in the class first they didn't notice me, so I was literally standing beside my table watching those kindergarten like university students.

Then I went towards the mic told them, "If there's any kindergarten kids you can go back home, because I'm about to take class for the University students"

Then I saw students getting quite and sitting in their seats.

Random guy: Are you our new proffesor?
Another guy: You look hot!!

Hearing this the whole class started to laugh

"Aww really? What's your name? I asked the guy who said I looked hot.

It's Josh, he said feeling proud like I'm about to praise him.

"Well Josh, you're expelled for the upcoming exam of this semester. So I guess you don't really have anything to do in this class so I would request you to go out of the class", I said without giving attention to the whole class who seemed shocked.

Do you even have the idea of me? I'm the 2nd top student here stop this or I'll complain about you, he said looking much angry.

"It's sad seeing the top of this university doesn't have any manner. Now get out as quickly as you can. Because I'm about to start the class", I said as I stared to look in for my laptop that I'll be teaching today.

The guy silently walked out while being angry but who cares.

Then the class started I introduced my self and started to teach them. But yes most of them are pretty good students I didn't expected much they just come to uni so I thought they would know much in details but they do know.

As time passes the class already ended teaching them.

[Jaehyuk pov]

The alarm keep on ringing but I turned it off and went back to sleeping. Then I thought I slept for 10 more minutes when I look at the time it's already been 10 like wtf?? I already missed my first class gosshh, I groaned as I woke up from my bed. At first I thought I wouldn't go there today then I  felt like I should go and there's still time for other classes

Then I took a shower and dressed up as usual.

"Ahh I see there's no cereal today" I said I open my cupboards in the kitchen.

"It's okay by the time I reach University it'll be time anyways I can eat with the boys", I said as I left for University.

[Back to Y/N]

"You really like to chase me? Don't you?" He said he saw me.

"Ohh Honey, I wasn't chasing you. I came here to stole your position you know?" I said as I smile while looking at him.

"Yea like you always tried to do back in University days but failed miserably?" He said while laughing then come to give me a hug.

"It's not my fault that you were always studying hard and not enjoying your life. At least I come second always bruh" I said while hugging him back.

"It's been a long time I missed you a lot Y/N. You totally forgot me when you went abroad" he said taking a seat in front of me.

"I would be lying if I say I never missed you Jeonghan, but in was just busy making my career. You know I always wanted to be successful despite always fooling around back days"

Yea that's Yoon Jeonghan.

My friend as well as rival. He was the top guy back then always studying. I always come second because of him. That's probably because even if I was a good student I was always doing things I loved. I wanted to enjoy my life. Like life is one make sure it is worth it. Do everything you want.

It's not like he never had fun with us. It's just that I was extreme. Nevermind at least we are really good friends and a secret I had a crush on him. He's too handsome not to have one. But it wasn't something romantic so yeaaa

"You're still very handsome, I see. Anyways where should we go for lunch? I'm quite hungry" I said as I got up from my chair.

" I know a nice place nearby, let's go there" he said as I nodded and started to follow him.

[Jihoon pov]

"Hyunsuk-ah let's go it's already break ffs?" I've been waiting for you like already 10 month" He said as Hyunsuk was still talking to one his friends which made Jihoon kinda angry? Why tho? Because they were being Soo touchy like wtf?

After that Hyunsuk said bye to friends and then went to the cafeteria with him.

Soon they saw their gang and went to them. Jaehuk and Yedamie were also there.

"You both late again?" Hyunsuk said as he took a seat beside Jeongwoo.

"Yea we kind of played games last night that's why, when I was coming I saw Jaehyuk hyung was also late so we just come together", Yedam said as Hyunsuk asked them.

Yep Yedam and Jaehyuk live in the same building. Asahi is also joining Jaehyuk in a few days. As his house is kinda far from here. 

"Guys do you know there's a new professor in our department and she expelled Josh today," Masiho said as he was eating while looking at others at the table.

"She did what? Expelled Josh? That's kinda impressive", Yoshi said looking at Mashi.

"But why did she expel him?, Junkyu asked Mashi.

"Josh called her hot that's why" Mashi replied to junkyu.

"She did amazing tho, that boy is so rude to every teacher, Jihoon said.

"Whatever guys, the bell with ring soon let's eat our foods" Haruto said as he didn't find the topic interesting.