chapter 3: memories

All of them were eating while talking about different things then the bell rang and they went to their own classes. They also decided that they would go home together so they will meet when their classes end.

I only had 3 classes to take today, and my last period is free. So I decided to go through the students files so I can see their records just to pass my time as I will go with Jeonghan today and he's taking his class now.

So I was going through the files of top students here then I saw someone familiar. His name was written by

Yoon Jaehyuk, One of the top and regular students. And cousin of Yoon Jeonghan!? "Ahh no wonder he was so familiar to me", I thought as I was looking at his picture and then remembered my past with him. "He grew up to be a handsome man I see, I never knew he would be here also. But did he drop out in the middle tho? Well it's nice I hope I don't have to face him here", I said then I looked after other profiles.

It's already been 2 hours which means class is almost over. So I was starting to get up and find Jeonghan.

While going out of the office room I dumped into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't know someone was coming out of the room" he said as he bowed to me.

"It's alright, be careful next time" I said as I was about to leave.

Then the guy called me again.

"Professor Y/N I was about to come to you actually. I'm Masiho and Professor Namjoon he was kinda in hury so he told me to pass you those papers he said you need them" he said hanging me the papers.

"Thanks and Aren't you in my class tho? I guess I saw you today in the class" I said as I took the papers.

He was about to say something but then a guy came shouting
His name.

??: Yah Mashi, let's go hurry up others are waiting for us.

"Sorry, I need to go" Mashi said while bowing.

I nodded as I also started to walk towards Jeonghan because I saw him waiting for me nearby.

"What were you talking about with that kid?" He asked me while we were walking towards our cars.

"Nothing he just passed some paper Namjoon oppa had to give me" I said walking beside him.

"Let's go, do you wanna meet them today? Or some next time?" He asked me.

"I wanted to go today but I suddenly felt so tired, maybe I'll go some other day. I just wanna go home now" I said walking towards my car.

"As you wish, then I'll be going bye. See you tomorrow". He said going towards his car as well.

Then we both parted our ways and went home.

After the class ended we all met at the entrance. Then Jihoon suggested "why don't we all go clubbing today? It's been a long time". "We still have a lot of time left tho", Hyunsuk said after Jihoon.

"Yea, till then we can go to Our place, it's the nearest one to the club" Hyunsuk said while putting his hand on Junkyus shoulder.

Well Hyunsuk, Junkyu, Yoshi, Jihoon and Mashi shared an apartment together. They thought they can have a huge apartment if they live together. The payment will be divided the same.

"Okay then let's go," Asahi said lazily.

"But I'm hungry guys, can we go eat somewhere?" Jeongwoo said while whining.

"Is there any moment when you're not hungry ffs?" Haruto said Rolling his eyes.

"Food is life okay, at least I'm not a stick like you" Jeongwoo said fighting back.

"Okay, stop. We can order once we go home. So let's go first" Hyunsuk said signaling them to walk.