chapter 15: Hwat

After some days I'm going to university. I wore a wine red suit and pants with black inner and of course wine red lipstick. It makes me look so hot to be honest.

I came downstairs then got in my car and drove straight to the University.

[In class]

"Good morning class" I said when I entered the room. They replied back.

My eyes were obviously looking for Jae and yea I found him there looking at me while sticking out his tongue. Wtf is this behavior? What about my sanity?
That's hot but I'm in class

 Wtf is this behavior? What about my sanity?That's hot but I'm in class

Imagine this Jae but without those chains.

"Okay class today I'll be taking a short test based on what I was teaching you the whole week. It's just a simple surprise test don't worry I won't make it hard. it's gonna be easy if you have been attentive in class" I said then I started writing some questions on the board.

"But We are not ready for it" said one of the students

"What's this question!? You didn't even say any of these words wtf?" Another student.

"What are you talking about it's such an easy question bruh" said Mashi and started writing his paper.

"Your time starts now, you may start writing" after that I was just walking around watching students writing.

Some of the students were actually good. But I could feel someone was staring at me instead of writing.

"Yoon Jaehyuk, you're supposed to stare into the paper not someone else" I said when I stood next to him.

"What can I do when you're looking this hot?" He whispered.

"You want to fail this semester?" I asked him back smiling as sweetly as I could.

"I won't mind if I get to see this hotness everyday" he whispers.

Thank God it was Mashi next to him. No one could hear him.

"I see, okay then" I said then I came back to my place.

"Okay class time's up, you can hand me the papers and go back"

Then one by one students gave me their paper and left the room. There this boy was still sitting and came down when the whole class was gone.

"Took you a lot of time to come all the here to hand me the blank paper Yoon Jaehyuk" I wasn't taking his blank paper ffs. I don't know how he is the top student here.

"It sounds so sexy when you call me by my full name you know" he said learning against my desk.

"Behave Mr

"Behave Mr. Yoon we're in class and here I'm your teacher" I was about to leave the room.

"How about we continue what we left behind?" He said then grabbed my wrist.

"What about a No? I'm leaving. I have more important things to do rather than you eating me in my class" I said then started to walk away.

GOD some days back he was hating me and insulting me in this class and now he's trying to do what he left behind. And he's flirting with me? Where's my innocent JAE? Who tf kidnapped him? But this one's hot tho. I don't complain.

---------------------------------

AyO keeping this chapter short as well.
Please do comment and voteeee 🫂🤍