Chapter 11: Remains Hidden

It's been two days since that incident. I've been waiting for him to come to the class so that we can talk.
I also insisted on going but Jihoon told me to wait for him. He just needs some time.

It's the 3rd day. I came to the class looking not so good. Because I've been really worried about him.
As soon as I entered my class my eyes looked for him. And yes, finally he decided to show up.

I was really relieved to see him. But he seemed not to care. He didn't even stare at me. But when we made eye contact his eyes....they were empty, more like hurt empty. Then I avoided this and started to teach them. I thought I'll talk to him after the class.

[After the class]

The class ended and everyone was going out. Before Jae could go out of the class I called him.

"Yoon Jaehyuk, please leave behind. I have something to talk about with you" I said professionally in front of others.

And he just nodded and stayed behind. I saw Masiho eye signaling him if he's gonna be okay. Jae simply nodded and Mashiho left the class.

When everyone left the class I went to him.

"Umm...How are you?" I asked him not knowing how to start the Convo.

"Is that why you asked me to stay behind? Then I'm leaving" he said expressionless and was about to leave.

Before he could go I held his hand.

"Jae, please listen to me. I have a lot to tell you. I'm really sorry for everything" I said not letting him go.

"You think sorry can fix everything? And if you really wanted to tell me everything why didn't you reach me out earlier? If you were really sorry shouldn't you be supposed to come to me first? Why I had to know the truth from that fucking party where you were enjoying, laughing with everyone? And I was the only one left out?" He said all those things. I knew I had to face them all.

"Listen Jae, I wasn't ready to face you. The moment I came to Korea you're the first one I've wanted to meet. I was dying to meet you. But I couldn't, I didn't have the courage to go after everything I did" I said
Trying to make him understand my point also.

"Stop making excuses, you never wanted to meet me in the first place. You changed your whole personality, your style everything just to avoid me" he said getting angry.

"That's not true. Stop blaming me. It's not only you who suffered. I was in this too. Why is no one trying to understand me" I said almost yelling getting frustrated getting hurt.

Because no one ever tried to understand my situation. No one asked for an explanation. Everyone keeps telling their story. Like that, My side of the story remains hidden behind the walls of the one that also got hurt.

-------------------------------------

Yoo girlsss,

I hope you guys are enjoying this. Let me know if there's any mistake. I would fix that.