Chapter 12: It's kinda awkward

It's been 2 days. I keep going to college as well as him.
We haven't spoken to each other since that day.

I was mad at him. So I decided not to speak to him.

Today was an off day. I was in my apartment. I decided not to hangout today. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing from my kitchen. I came back and saw who was calling and I picked up the phone.

"Hello, what's up?" I said picking up the call.

"I've been fine, what about you?"

"Fine, it's been a long time. You finally had the time to call me huh?

"It's not like that you know how busy I am always. And on top of that I've lost my old phone" she said

"That's really sa--

"Y/n I promise I'll call you back later it's just my boss again Called me. I'll call you back later okay, bye"

I just sighed. This girl needs to stop I'm being serious.

I cut the call was about to go back to cooking then I hear my door bell ringing. No one's supposed to come today. I thought then went to open the door.

"Hi...."

"What are you doing here?" I asked him it's Jaehuk. I'm not mad to see him here I'm just surprised.

"I came to meet you. Isn't it obvious?"

"Hmm come in" I said opening the wide enough for him to come inside.

"You're cooking, smells good tho" he directly went to my kitchen. Like whOt bro?

"Umm Yea?" I actually don't know what to say it's kinda awkward.

"You don't have to be awkward. It's alright. And I'm sorry for that day. I was just idk what was going through my mind, that I said all those things" he said siting on my sofa.

"Ah huh it's fine I guess" I am really lost of words at this moment.

"Umm...Can I stay until I can taste your food?" He asked me unsure if I was comfortable having him around me.

"Yea sure why not it's almost done. You gotta wait for a lil bit more" I said going towards my kitchen

"I'm ready to wait" he also started to follow me to the kitchen.

This kinda hit different when you know how long that guy waited for you. It's still amazing that he did tho. I didn't knew he loved me this muc-- well not sure if he loves me or not.

"You've really changed your style a lot, that I couldn't recognize you in the class first time" he said learning on my counter.

"Yea wanted to try something new and then boom liked it a lot" I was getting easy to have a conversation with him. I was expecting him to ask me about the incident but it seems like he doesn't wanna bring that now.

"You look good but I still prefer your old style tho"

The conversation was going on. Then the food was finally ready and he went to the table. He helped me to set the table and it was quite messy.

"This looks good I hope it'll taste good as well" he said and took a bite

"I mean you can trust my cooking skills. I've lived alone for a long time enough to learn cooking" I said as a joke but it seems like the atmosphere got kinda serious.

"Um about the incident Jae--
I couldn't finish my sentence cause he cut me off in the middle.

"No it's alright, you can tell me when you feel okay to share. I didn't come to know that. I come to see you and apologize for my behavior.

"No it's enough now, you should know about this. I've hurt you enough"

"No listen it--

"Shut up and finish the food, then I'll tell you" No matter how much giant he looks in front of me. I'm still older than him and his noona. So he listened nicely and ate the food.

-----------------------