Chapter 6: First meet

The next day

I got ready and then drove to university. Yea busy life. But today I wore more like a formal dress like a pant and suit.
It was classy so why not. And I'm not that old so I like to dress up classy~

Anyways I arrived then went to take my first class directly.

I came and everyone was respectful today kindly. When I was about to start the class. Someone knocked on the door saying
"May I come in?"

I turned around to see and I froze in my spot. I didn't expect him in my class. It's Yoon Jaehyuk.

I was blankly staring at him, tears were starting to grow in my eyes. I was still staring at him.

As always I'm late. I always try my best not to be late. But anyways. I came literally running and all the students were giving me weird looks. But who cares. I arrived in my class and knocked on the door saying, "May I come in?"

She looked at me and did she froze on her spot? Is she amazed by my handsomeness? I mean almost all the young teachers tried to flirt with me bruh. But why does she look  familiar. Way too familiar like I've seen her before? And it was getting too much so I again asked her "May I come in, Ma'am?"

She hurriedly nodded and I went inside and sat beside  Yedam.

I was in my deep thoughts when he asked me again then I just nodded. Then he went to sit beside the  good looking guy. If I remember it's  Yedam

Whatever I was still in my thoughts. When students asked me what we were gonna study today.

Before that I wanna know about Acid properties.  We know that Acids are a distinct class of compounds because of the properties of their aqueous solutions. I said while looking at them. Now who can tell me o

No one actually tried to say anything.
"What about the guy who came late give me an answer?" I said signaling towards Jaehyuk.  I wanted to know his condition. More like I wanted to hear his voice once again.

"Aqueous solutions of acids are electrolytes, meaning that they conduct electrical current. Some acids are strong electrolytes because they ionize completely in water, yielding a great many ions. Other acids are weak electrolytes that exist primarily in a non-ionized form when dissolved in water" he said simply looking at me.

"Okay then let's start the class now" I said being fine with his answer. I was having a hard time teaching. Because my mind was somewhere else. Did he actually forget about me? Or he can't recognize me? I mean my style changed a lot. Still I didn't expect this tho. But it's better this way.

I answered her question. Then she started teaching. I noticed one thing. She keeps looking at me. It's not like the other seduced looks. It's more like concerning and painful. And not to mention again I actually felt like I've seen her. Her voice, the way she talks, movements everything is so fucking similar to her. And I hate this.

Anyways the bell rang which means class ended. Then I saw like she hurriedly went out of the class. Weird. Then I also went out of class with Yedam. We didn't talk much in class because we heard that she's kinda strict. And I don't wanna drop out again.