Chapter 9: Won't Let you go

We were in my place. All of them were getting ready in my place. I don't know why they have to get ready in my place?
Anyways I was already ready cause I knew once they were gonna it's gonna be a mess. So I was scrolling through my phone.

Meanwhile Treasure

There's Jeongwoo complaining why Ruto's outfit is better than His. "Like c'mon you always do this Ruto" Jeongwoo said dramatically. Ruto just rolled his eyes then he was ready to sit down beside me.

Jeongwoo was about to say something when Jihoon was like
"So, you want an arm lock before going there, okay come here baby" Jihoon said while coming towards Woo.

"Yah yah stop" there's me telling Jihoon to stop.

Then one by one we all got ready. Mashi hyung was kinda late. He came later because he had some work to do. Then we went to the cars and started to go there.

[In the Party]

I had already arrived here by the uber. Not gonna lie Jimins house is so dyamn pretty and big. Our Dior bran ambassador
Ofc it's gonna be hella big.

Then I went towards them.

"Hi guy's I'm here" I said as I waved at Jimin.

"Okay okay someone's looking so hot tonight", Jimin said while smirking. Of course his habit of flirting never went away.

"Owh Shut the fuck up where's your girlfriend? I'm excited to meet her" I said being excited to meet his gf.

"You can meet her later, she hasn't arrived yet. But let's go to others. They are waiting for you" Jimin said dragging me towards others. As I went there I saw Taehyung and Joshua. They are good as always.

"You finally came. We were waiting for you" Tae said giving me a tight hug.

"Yah leave me, you're gonna ruin my makeup and outfit. I gotta look sexy" I said as I pushed him.

"Eww you're pretty no need to look sexy" someone said from behind me.

I turned around and saw it's Jin hyung. Oh my god I missed him a lot.

"Oppa, you're also here?? I missed you a lot" I said as I vame him a big hug. Yep he's Kin Seokjin AKA WWH. He's Tae's older brother. And also my senior obviously. When I was in high school he helped me a lot with my studies. He's literally my brother.

Then Jeonghan also arrived. He was kinda late. But anyways we all were talking, laughing, bitching also 💀 it's been a long time I've been laugh this much. I missed all of this.

Then it was time when Jimin went to the center. Talked about how we became friends and said, "So this is a welcome party for the great Jeon Y/N for coming back to Korea after a long time" he said as everyone clapped and cheered. I was also smiling when suddenly my eyes got stuck on one person who just arrived here and was staring at me with tears in his eyes. It was like My whole world was about to end. I was having a hard time trying to stand properly.

[Treasure pov]

Of course we were late for the party. What you even accept from those people. Like they are going to attend their own marriage ceremony. Aiish so much stylist and classy people.

"Here we go we are late again" Hyunsuk said killing Jeongwoo and Jihoon with his eyes. They were late of course because of their drama.

" But we came for the food anyways" Junghwan said as  he directly went towards the food section leaving us alone?

" Wait I also came for the same reason bruh Jeonghan hyung always surve the best foods" Jeongwoo said following Junghwan also dragging Ruto with him. This guys seriously can't leave Ruto alone.

"Both of them can't think of anything else other than food?"
Yedam said. And we all face plamed.

As we listen Jimin hyung talking about some thing. Me and some others went towards the crowd.

"So this was a welcome party for the great Jeon Y/N for coming back to Korea after a long time" he said as everyone clapped and cheere. The name keep repeating in my mind.

Jeon Y/n. Jeon Y/n.  Jeon Y/n.

I saw her smiling. My whole world stopped. It's her. It's Y/n. It's
Jeon Y/n. The one I've been waiting for.  I had tears in my eyes. Then she also noticed me. We locked our eyes.

Unable to breath, unable to process, unable to talk.

You have finally come back. I won't let you leave me this time.

-----------------
Yea that's it. See you guys next chapter. What you think gonna happen tho? Please vote and follow~