Chapter 14: Hot

I thought she wouldn't kiss me, but slowly she gave in. It wasn't a rough or aggressive kiss. It was soft and slow. It showed how much we loved each other.

Our lips are moving in slow motion. The whole world seems to stop. It's just our lips moving in sync. After a Moment it becomes very aggressive. Like we were eating each other through the kisses. Then I slightly bit her lips. For her to  open her mouth for me explore inside. And she did. We were having our moments when I slightly put my hand inside her shirt that she was wearing. My one hand roaming in her back and the other one couping her face while kissing.

Before I could take my other hand inside her shirt the door bell suddenly rang. And we came back to reality. I groaned as I fell back on the sofa and she stood there frozen. For sure unable to process what was happening. The bell rang again for the second time. When I stood up and went to open the door.

"Oh Jaehyuk-ah what are you doing here?" It was Taehyung hyung I don't why is he here.

"Owh hyung I came a few hours ago to meet her" I replied then Opened the door wide for him to enter.

"Umm everythings alright? Where's she?" He asked me looking worried

"Everything's alright don't worry, she's there come" then we both went inside. But we couldn't see her in there anymore.

"I guess she went inside sit down she's gonna come soon" I said then we had some conversations

[Y/n Pov]

Jaehyuk kissed me like I imagined he fucked. Hot and slowly, with a whisper of sensuality that softened its ruthless edge. 

I was tumbling, dizzy with his taste and the way he gripped the back of my body I was close enough to give in until Tae came.

Yep I had called  before Jae came just to spend some times? Yea but I didn't know my own plan would've ruin something else. Anyways when Tae came I had to run inside in my bed room. Because I was still in shock and it's just he can't see me this way it's embarrassing. After I slightly splashed some water in my face I went back to them.

--------------------------------

I know this chapter was short but I've been busy because of Ramadan and couldn't write well.

I'm sorry for that I'll make to give you guys
A good chapter soon.

Until then please show some love to my story I know this isn't much good but I'm just a new writer.

I don't have much experience but I'll try my best in the upcoming days.

Lots of love 🤍🤍