Chapter 7: Rescue

I came back home really quickly after all the class ended. I wasn't feeling okay after seeing him. Why does he have to be in my class out of all?

Okay y'all must be curious how I know him and all so let's go back in time and tell you guys.

[Past]

Me,  Jeon Y/N 12th grade top 2 students because first place is always taken by aka Yoon Jeonghan. He's my best friend. I had one of the huge crushes on him. He doesn't need to know cause it's nothing romantic. I just think he's good looking in a good way.

All the other reasons are I have someone I like. It's Yoon Jaehyuk. Jeonghan's cousin. He's only 4 years old younger than me. And 5 years younger than Jeonghan. His and Hannies family used to live together so I know him pretty well. And I also know he likes me. And for sure he knows I like him as well even tho I never told him or even act like one. Because I ain't ready for any kind of relationship so I act like I don't know if he likes me or not.

He's also in the same school as me. But likes to follow me around. And the fact he calls me NOONA AND IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE. He's cute.

I also know his friends they are a group called Treasure. All of them are nice tbh.

But one day something happened that I had to leave my university in first year or in my second semester the same tho. I had to go abroad. And I didn't tell anyone before going there. No one knew about this except Taehyung-ah. They just knew I was gone. But then it has been a very long time Tae told others for I mean my friends not Treasure because they were always so sad.

He was supposed to be in University 2nd semester with Asahi but he's in 1st semester with Yedam. Because he dropped out when I left. He became so unstable that he stopped going to school, out with friends and all. But as the day passed by he became kind of normal but only with Treasure.

If he gets to know that I am back, I have to face a lot of things. He's gonna ask me why what and I don't know how to answer them. So I hope he won't recognize me. But I know he will and it's so soon.

[END OF POV AND FLASHBACKS]

I was not in the mood to do anything so I just changed my outfit and went to bed not wanting to stay awake and think about him anymore.

[Jaehyuk pov] 

I had my dinner with Yedam. And now I'm lying on my bed. Thinking about the new professor. Why does she remind me of her. Everything she did today was like her. I can't get her out of my mind. Then one thing came into my mind Jihoon hyung told me in the bar that day that's, "She's back"
Were they actually talking about her.

I was getting frustrated. If it's her I wanted her to be back always everyday I waited for her. But I don't want her back at the same time. I was having my good days after all this time.

I was feeling so frustrated that I decided to go to the bar and drink. I didn't call anyone with me because I wanted to be alone.

[In The Bar]

I was drinking. Whenever I miss her I come and drink that's how I pass my night. It makes me not think about her at least. It's been years and I still couldn't move on.

I had shorts. I was kind of drunk.  I was about to leave the bar call of the guards to send me home and they knew me well. I'm a regular here after all.

Just then a girl arrived. She put her hands on my chest and said, "Where are you going baby? The party just started let's go have more fun" then she dragged me inside the bar again. And sit on the sofa with me.

She was touching me. I don't like other girls to touch me.
"Yah don't touch me, you're not her. Move" I said jerking her hands off of me.

"Why? Don't like it that way? She asked while she again tried to rub my thighs going near my dick.

That's when I had enough. I might be a little drunk but I won't let other girls touch me like that. The last time I had a sex was with her. Yea we were drunk and we had it.

Then I grabbed her wrist tightly and said
"What the fuck you want? You bitch just saw a drunk guy and came to have a taste? Do you know who I am?" I asked her still holding her wrist tightly.

"I'm sorry, I- I thought you would like that, please leave me" she said while trying to free her hand.

"No forgiveness is given when you touch me" I said as I called the gourd's . They came and I told them to kick her out of the bar. They did because I'm a vip here and also know Jackson Wang as well. So I have this power and I used it.
After that I also came back home and fell asleep.

[Next day in college]

"Wow did the sun come out of the wrong way today? How come our great Yoon Jaehyuk and Bang Yedam are early today? Jeongwoo said dramatically wiping his invisible tears.

And the others laugh out loud hearing this. And of course me and Yedam were annoyed.

Yedam rolled his eyes and was about to catch Jeongwoo when Jeongwoo said, "Sorry sorry, I was just kidding you know. I am just happy to see you both early today. Nothing much hehe" he said nervously hiding behind Junkyu cause he knew if Yedam caught him once he was done.

"Okay guys stop, I've something important to say" as always Hyunsuk comes to rescue his sons before one of them comes out with a black eye.

_________________________

I hope you guys liked it. But please follow and vote.
I would really really appreciate it.

Please vote 🙏