Chapter8: Party party yeah

"So, we have a function in our university in 2 days, and we are told to do some activities. Like dancing, singing or anything you want. So do you guys wanna participate?" Hyunsuk said his important thing after rescuing Jeongwoo.

"That's your important thing so say" Jaehyuk said looking at him. He also added that, "That's Literally every month things what's so new and important this now".

"Well that's important because we are given the responsibility," Yoshi said putting one his hand on Hyunsuks shoulder.

Then as always some of them participate in dancing and others in singing. There's Ruto, Asahi and Jaehyuk who didn't participate into anything. So they were just standing there that's when Jeonghan arrived and called Jaehuk

"We are having a party tonight, and you're also invited. If you want you can call your friends as well" Jeonghan said in a hurry.

"What's the party about? Like all of a sudden? You always tell me before doing anything tho? Jaehyuk asked him looking confused.

"Actually Jimin and others arranged it so I thought I'll tell you later. Okay I have classes to take. Make sure you arrive first okay? See ya" Jeonghan said almost walking away.

"But tell me at least what's the party for!?" Jaehyuk asked him.  But it was too late Hannie already went away.

Then Jaehyunk told others about the party. And all of them were really excited to go. They enjoy being on the olders party as they treat them so good. 

[Y/N Pov]

It was lunch time. I was in the office room with Jeonghan. We were eating while talking about random things. Then He told me. There's a welcome party for me tonight. Jimin and others arranged it.

"Y'all didn't have to do that you know? I mean we already had fun and all" I said was eating my food.

" I know but they insist so I was like why not? Anyways it's been a long time since we had a drink together. He answered my question.

"Hmm alright, I'll arrive in time. Don't worry" then I told him.

The universe ended. I had some works left to do. I did them then drove to my apartment. I quickly took a shower and I was going through my wardrobe looking for an outfit.
At first I thought maybe something simple because it's only us. Then I thought what if there were other people as well. So I just wore a red wine outfit. It was not so short. But it wasn't long at all. Like in my mid thighs. Then simple make-up and I'm done.

I was kinda exhausted so I decided to call Uber. He came and I was ready to go. Not gonna lie I was excited to go.