chapter 13: Flash back

Some years back

I was with Jae and Jihoon. I helped them with some studies and then we went to the park to have some fresh air. Now I'm returning home. I was very tired, like teaching them is hard. And there's no way I would do that again. I get so angry when they get one point wrong.

Anyways I was almost in front of my house when I saw a lot of people around my house. I was confused I didn't know why there would be this many people.

Suddenly Tae saw me and he came running towards me. He had tears in his eyes. I was shocked to see him crying.

"Yah Taehyung-ah what happened!? Why are you crying?" I asked him nervous

"Y/n....i-I am sorry y/n but your parents--

"What happened to them!? Yah Taehyung-ah speak what are you talking about!?" I didn't wait for his answer I immediately ran to my front door and I also saw Tae's mom. She was giving me a sad look also.

Now I had blood rushing to my head. I was scared to know what was going on there. But I still went inside.

And as soon as I saw the moment I collapsed in the floor. There's the dead body of my mom. It's covered in blood. The house is a mess. Looks like she tried to escape but couldn't. I saw my auntie my mom's sister she's siting beside my mom's body. As soon as she saw me she started crying and came towards me. I was still in the floor like a statue. She came and run towards me. She told me she have called the police and they are on their way.

"How did this happen?" I asked her

"I came here as I was supposed to come then I saw her like that" suddenly said someone from behind.

And I knew it, it was Wonwoo my cousin. He's my dad's side cousin. And we are pretty close. So he visits us sometimes.

"Wonwo- I couldn't finish my sentence as he came and hugged me. I was now a crying mess. She's my mom after. I loved her the most and now how I am supposed to live without her.

"It's alright, police are coming we will find out who did this. Don't cry shh" he said caressing my hair.

Then police come they asked me a lot of questions including Wonwoo and Auntie. I also told them she was supposed to go somewhere cause someone had called her saying it's something really urgent and she gotta go now. And after all the formalities they took the body with them.

I am still crying. Wonwoo informed my other friends. I asked Wonwoo to spend the night with me. He said he'll stay with me for a few days. Until I'm fine.

2 days later the police didn't do anything. They told us they couldn't track where she went or happened in the house. They also said the CCTV footage was deleted. I was depressed kept on crying. Then a few days later Wonwoo went back to his home.

I was living with my auntie. She was my home now. And I've always loved her.

19 June I was supposed to met Jaehyuk in the park.
I just wore a normal dress and I was about to pass through my aunties room when I heard them talking. Them means my auntie and her husband.

Husband: Kill her, like the way you killed her mom. You have to do it quickly so that we can already take over the college.

Auntie: There's no way I'm gonna kill her. Are you mad? She's like my daughter I can't do this. And about the college I'll still be the next principal so we don't have to do that.

Tears were already flowing through my eyes. How could she do that to her own sister. I was about to say something when I heard a slap sound. Uncle slapped auntie.

Husband: Finish her today and tonight or I'll do it myself--

Auntie: No please don't, I'll do it. Please don't touch her. She said crying almost begging him.

And I couldn't breathe. I was shaking and before they could find out I was hearing their all convos I silently run in my room and locked the door. I immediately start to pack some of my stuffs. My important stuffs. Because I had to leave. Before they fucking come and kill me I gotta get out of here.

I was done when I heard my auntie knocking on my door. Fuck y/n you're so dead. I remained silent so that's she might think I was in bathroom or sleeping. After a few knocks she left.

And I immediately opened my window. My room was in the back side of the house so I jumped from my window along with my stuffs. And I ran outside.

After that I had called Wonwoo told him I'm coming to his place. I had stayed in his place some times before I moved to New York. I wanted to contract you but I wasn't allowede. In case they get my location so I had throw away my phone's and all the stuffs.

I didn't why I had to do this but Wonwoo told me it's because of my safety. Even you know how dangerous is my uncle. So I had to listen to Wonwoo. 

"You could've just told me once, You don't know how long I've waited for you that night. I went to your house they said you run away and I was going insane. I just-- he couldn't finish his words he was almost crying I don't know this man is so emotional.

"I know how much you suffered but I had to do this Jae. I've also Waited for you, I'm really sorry about this---

And I couldn't finish my words he suddenly pulled me into a kiss.

That's it after she said she also waited for me I didn't hold back. I pulled her into a kiss.