Chapter 10: I also suffered

But I couldn't stand there, I had a lot to process. I couldn't take her. Her smile also dropped after seeing me it's like she's holding her tears. I also couldn't hold anymore. I ran out of there. Others noticed the whole thing including Treasure and hyungs.

"Jaehyukie hyung, wait- " Jeongwoo was about to run after Jaehyuk but Hyunsuk stopped him.

"Leave him alone for some time, he'll be okay" said Hyunsuk stopping Jeongwoo.

"But he might do something bad, we should go after him" Haruto said not agreeing to Hyunsuk.

" Don't worry guys, after that he won't do anything to hurt- Junkyu wasn't able to finish his sentence when Y/n suddenly ran after Jaehyuk.

[Y/n Pov]

I was still standing there then I saw him running out of there.
I was scared he might do something bad. So I decided to run after him. ISTG I hate running but right now my mind is full of him.

"Jaehyuk, stop right there"  I yelled running after him. He didn't stop.

"Jae listen to me once, please stop running for fucks sake JAE STOP" I yelled then I stopped cause he was so far away from me and I knew he wouldn't stop now.

Tears dried in my face. As I went back there. I went directly to Treasure.

"Jihoon, he will be alright right? I tried to call him but he didn't stop. He kept running away from me" I said almost crying.

"Noona, don't worry he will be alright. He just needs some time.
We will go look for him. Don't cry please" he said as he gave me a soft hug.

Yup, pretty close with him. He was my favorite in treasure. He was naughty, always doing pranks. So we went along well.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry for leaving you all like that. I didn't mean to but I had to leave like that without telling you guys" I said broking the hug.

"It's okay noona, But you owe us an explanation. Especially for Jaehyuk. You know how much he suffered" Hyunsuk said and I can tell that he's still mad. Well I don't blame him he has the right to be mad. But I had no other choice back then.

"Yea, I will maybe later. If he agrees to talk to me" I replied to Hyunsuk.

"Don't worry, he'll come to talk to you, he has a lot of questions. You better be prepared noona" Yoshi said.

" Dont worry, I'm ready to face the consequences" I said.

" Welcome back noona, I hope you won't leave him this time" Jeongwoo said trying to lift up the atmosphere.

"Yea thanks" I said then Jeonghan and others came towards us.  And Took me with them.

" Are you okay? Stop crying" Joshuji said cleaning my face.

"Who called him here today?" I asked directly refusing to answer if I'm okay or not because I'm clearly not okay.

" I did, I told him to come over for the party. Why?" Jeonghan said and on top of that he asked why?

" What do you mean why? Are you kidding me" I said almost yelling I was so mad.

"Why? How long you're gonna hide from him y/n? I thought you would go see him yourself. But you didn't" Jeonghan said well he also looked mad.

"I'm not ready ffs, I don't want to meet him yet. Why did you have to do this?

"It's been a while Y/n, you should stop and tell him why you left. He had suffered enough. I can't see my brother in pain for fuck sake" okay he yelled this time.

"His pain? Like I wasn't in pain? I was also suffer Jeonghan" I replied to him.

" Yes, you suffered. But not as him Y/n, be for real. He almost went crazy, he had to drop out just because of you,
After getting together with his friends I can still see the pain in his eyes Y/n. You have no idea what he went through" Jeonghan again replied but not shouting this time.

"Umm He's kinda Right Y/n. But it's alright now. You can just see him later and explain your situation. I know he'll forgive you" Jimin said trying to cook down.

I didn't said anything. I had nothing to say.