Bunny Boy (smüt 2)

I am continuing the previous story.

This is again pretty smütty so beware!!!

I hope you enjoyed the first 'Bunny Boy' story btw!!

Please leave comments I need feedback please guysss!!!

Thank you for reading :))

~•~•~•~•~

...
You smiled mischievously. "Let's get started then, my handsome little slut.

Patrick's face flushed crimson again ans he swallowed.

You sat down on the sofa, pulling Patrick with you, his scruff still tightly in your fist. Collapsing next to you, you traced your hand up his neck to hold his chin gently.

Your lips connected softly and you kissed slowly, yours were still a little swollen from the actions before and provided a more cushioned kiss between you both. It didn't take much to get Patrick moaning quietly and you smirked; for now though, you'd just get him warmed up again, besides, you had to get your energy back from before. Your mouthed opened and closed in steading harmony, occasionally the silence was broken by a groan or a while. His lips were just as velvety as ever and you craved them more with every kiss you exchanged. This wasn't a hungry, passionate, hungry kiss, this was an 'I love you' kiss. You were very in the mood too however, you just wanted to enjoy the kiss for now.

Glancing down, you could see that Patrick was more than warm enough and you decided to ramp things up a bit.

Speeding up the kiss, you picked Patrick's bottom lip, blushed with an elegant pink. He whined into your mouth. Taking it between yours, you sucked lightly on it and his lips fell open in a louder moan. At that, your hand snaked round the back of his head to hold him in place as you latched onto his mouth, pushing your tongue slowly but dominatingly inside. You felt his breath hitch in his throat as you did, his tongue meeting yours and sliding over it, lubricated by a sinful concoction of both of your silivas.

The hand that wasn't on his head traced down to fall agonisingly close to his crotch, you placed it on thr top of his right thigh.

You both made out lustfully for a while until you moved your hand closer to his growing erection. His breath became heavier just at the proximity you were to his boner. You reached back inside of his onesie and found it. Slowly, you wrapped your fingers around it, feeling the familiar size and weight of it that meant it was Patrick's and therefore yours.

Teasingly, you guided your fingers up the underside of it at a tormenting pace. Patrick writhed slightly under your touch, still managing to kiss you as though his life depended on it.

Gripping him tighter, you began to pump him, still going at a leisurely pace, stroking your thumb over his tip on your upstrokes. He whined pathetically, he needed you and you knew it, but you were going to make him wait for it... beg for it. A large, engorged vein beneath your thumb pulsated almost exactly in time with his desperate panting. He was definitely close, you could feel his pre lubricating your hand.

You stopped, Patrick whimpered. You also stopped kissing him, a long string of saliva connecting the two of you, eventually breaking and dripping down Patrick's chin.