I wanna scream 'I love you' (fluff)

I wanna scream "I love you" from the top of my lungs
But I'm afraid that someone else will hear me

Hi!!!

Pleaee give me feed back if you guys can at any point it's very much appreciated! :))

So this one is set just after TTTYG and the guys are finding their feet in their new found fame.

Patrick is worried about how this fame will effect you and him.

It's a NB reader!

Gonna be a bit sad in places just as a warning

Enjoy!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~

Fall out boy had just released their first album... their first album!... that was insane and words could not explain how proud you were of them all. It had taken off like a plane and was burning like wildfire, everyone loved it, the critics saw a new ans upcoming successful band, the fans of 'An Evening Out With Your Girlfriend' said it lived up to their expectations, despite the EP not catching on as well, and the new listeners (mainly depressed teens) were tareing them from the shelves to cry over. It was amazing and you knew all of their lives, including yours, was about to change.

Patrick, your boyfriend, had been out a lot more than usual, getting called by interviewers, magazines... you name it, wanting to talk to him and thr band. He was the front man and was getting more than his fair share of fame already.

Religiously, you'd watched all the interviews, read every article, bought every piece of merchandise going because this was a new lifestyle for them all and one you had to support and would be a huge part of. Although, you had noticed one thing during their interviews or written Q&A's, Patrick never really mentioned you. He'd obviously been asked time and time again about partners or special people in his life and he never lied, he'd said that he had a partner, a long term one at that, having been together since high-school, but never stated your name.

Maybe that was his way of keeping his personal life, well, personal, and giving you some privacy of your own and if it was you appreciated it. He was very respectful like that. When you both went out he made sure that there was no one around taking pictures of you both. Eating out was always a tricky experience; Patrick was often on edge, glancing around almost constantly and this behaviour began to concern you. You were sure he was just being protective but other things, nasty things prayed on your mind. Prone to overthinking, you wondered if there was something else going on. You were sure Patrick would never do anything like you were imagining but you couldn't help it, you had your doubts like everyone does and this shifty behaviour only hightened your suspicions.

You felt guilty even thinking things like that about him, he was the best thing to ever happen to you, but equally, he could be the best thing to happen to someone else.

The termites of anxiety burrowed into your mind and you decided it was time to talk to him about why he was being so secretive about you. He was out, at another signing for Take This To Your Grave but he rung you around four, telling you he'd be back in half an hour, give or take. That gave you time to plan what you were going to say and yo prepare for what he might respond with. You, being you, expected the worst and that only made the time drag on by. Half an our turned into weeks while you sat, agitatedly on the edge of the sofa, waiting for him to return home.