Put This Record Down (fluff)

'Brothers and sisters put this record down
Take my advice ('cause we are bad news!)
We will leave you high and dry
It's not worth the hearing you'll lose
It's just past 8 and I'm feeling young and reckless'

Hey guys!

Remember to request please if you have any ideas! Or even if you don't just let me know what you all wanna hear etc because they're always more than welcome!!!

This one is teen Patrick (19 to be exact) and the boys have just released TTTYG

I hope you enjoy! Let me know how it is please!

Also part 2????

~•~•~•~•~

There was nothing that a teen growing up in 2003 loved more than going to the record store and picking out some new music to play on their CD player or, in some rare and expensive cases, their Vinyl player. You and your friend, Penny, had gone to the store in the mall to pick out some music.

Penny wasn't really into your genre, you were more of a punky type person, she was more indie but that was no issue, you just split in the shop and went to your desired sections.

Wanting to show your taste in songs, you'd warn an outfit that was in that style, a Green Day T-shirt, black skinny jeans, dirty old red converse and a second hand leather jacket. You'd also scruffed up your hair a bit like you usually did.

Together you entered the shop and the familiar homely smell filled your lungs. You loved being in that shop, it just felt so lovely and nostalgic. Cds and records filled the shelves in a confetti of colours. You went over to your section and penny went to hers. They were nearby but not directly next to one another.

Flicking through the plastic cases, you looked upon the usual covers and names; Bad Religion, Avril Levigne, Blink 182... you had most of these albums, you needed something new but in a similar genre, you weren't about to break up with your pop-punky roots.

"Hey, hey, y/n," came Penny's voice, who'd walked back over to you quickly. She whispered, "you see those guys over there..." she looked at you, indicating for you to look over her shoulder subtley as she glanced that way. You shot that way a quick glance, noticing, for the first time, that four men stood at the vinyls, their sides in your direction. Being swift in your actions, you dodnt manage to observe them in much detail.

"Yeah," you whispered back, looking confused.

"Well, you see the one in the hat?" She said. You looked, noticing a guy, little older than a teenager, around your age of 18, in a blue t-shirt and jeans. You nodded. "I'm not sure if he is now, but he was staring, and I mean staring at you," she continued.

You furrowed your forehead. "What?" You were very confused.

She smirked at you, a knowing look on her face. "Well I suggest you go over and talk to him, he seems interested." She raised her eyebrows and started to look through the albums again.

Standing there in a state of slight bewilderment, you went back to your CDs, but you barely even noticed what you were seeing, your mind was far away in what Penny had said. You kept glacing up at the men but you never caught sight of any if them looking.

Eventually Penny moved away to another section, the one that was directly on thr other side of what you were looking at. You kept looking at them to see if what she'd said was true. The only one that you saw look in your direction was one with short black and read hair but he wasn't looking at you, he was glancing at Penny.