Mi Amour (fluff)

You're second hand smoke
I breath you in, but honey I don't know
What you're doing to me
Mon Cheri, but the truth catches up with us eventually
Tryna say live, live and let live
I'm no good good, admit to this
Except when they're yours, mi amour
I'm coming for you, and I'm making war

Hey everyone! Thank you for all the reads, it's very much appreciated and I hope you're all enjoying the stories!!

Requests as always are welcome! You can PM or comment them on here or on my message board if you like! :))

So, this story is basically where you and Patrick go on a date night and he learns a new skill. As a little note, I did used to do French but I've forgotten most of it now so be kind please if I get it wrong T~T

It's a female reader (because of the french pronouns/words and the dress that is involved) and a fluff, I hope you guys want this.

Oh and also I'm not sure if you want the things to be translated as footnotes, if you think that'd be a good idea then please comment!!

Happy reading Mon Cheris!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~

It was date night for you and Patrick. You didn't do it often but he insisted you both went out tonight for a meal, a fancy one. It was rare that you'd get a night out with your boyfriend, especially since he was famous now, giving the teens just what they needed, something to cry and lust over, but he was yours and yours only. You were so lucky and you never forgot that.

Anyway, back to date night.

After arriving home and finding your shared house deserted, you'd gone upstairs and seen a brand new outfit laid out on the double bed. It was beautiful; a midi black dress, finished with a delicate sprinkle of sequins and sparkles. It was strappy but not exposingly so, it was still elegant and classy but not overly prestigious. It was lovely. Beside it was a little hand written note, folded, with 'y/n' on the front. Opening it, you read the words:

'Put this on and meet me at The Alcove at 7pm,
All my love,
Patrick xo'

Smiling to yourself you checked the time, about 4pm. You had a few hours to wait so you put the TV on for a bit while lost in thought. This was the kind of stuff you saw in movies, you thought to yourself, not that actually happened to people. Patrick was the best boyfriend ever although you had noticed him out recording a lot more than usual. You knew they were planning a new album, something to do with Patrick Bateman... the name escaped you, but he sure was putting a lot of time and effort into it, which made you happy, you were glad he was excited about work but still had time for you, like tonight.

The time passed by surprisingly quickly, and you decided to get ready for your date night with your boyfriend.

Picking up the gorgeous dress he'd chosen for you, you changed out of your current clothes and into what he'd told you to wear. You did your hair ans makeup and picked out a bag and some pretty shoes.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you did a little twirl, smiling. You looked stunning and you thought that to yourself. It wasn't often that you thought you looked as nice as Patrick told you, but in that moment you saw it and you felt unstoppable.

Once again, checking the time, you saw that you had around half an hour to get to The Alcove and see Patrick. It was maybe a 15 minute drive so you prepared to go, turning the lights off, closing the doors and grabbing an attractive coat to donne for the evening.