Rocky Horror (smüt)

Hey so this is gonna be an attempt at... smüt!!! If its not your thibg move on

I decided it was time to do something like this. I've never written smüt before but here we go I guess

In this you and Patrick decide to have a movie night but things turn kinda cheeky

I'm gonna say this is bleach blond Soul Punk Patrick

Enjoy you horny people

~•~•~•~•~

Once a month you and Patrick had a movie night in and it worked quite simply; you'd both select three films each and put the names in a circle, using some implement placed in the middle (usually a pen or a bottle) you'd spin it and whichever it landed on was the one you'd watch. This continued with thr movies watched taken out the circle until there was no movies left or you both had enough of watching films. Pretty easy!

This time you were feeling mischievous and chose some naughty films, finally selecting Fifty Shades, Scary Movie and Love & Other Drugs. It had been a while since you and Patrick had watched films like this and while you admired his innocence and gentlemanship... you just were in the mood sometimes.

"Okay, I've picked. Have you?" You asked Patrick, your movies in mind as you wrote the final name on a small piece of paper.

"One sec... done!" Said Patrick as he scribbled away, his tongue out in concentration. You smiled, little things he did like that were so cute. He passed you his pieces of paper with a sweet smile.

In his slightly messy, rushed handwriting was written:

'Teenage mutant ninja turtles'

'Megamind'

'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' with a small doodle of Tim Currey in a corset next to it.

You giggled. You loved Rocky Horror! Suddenly you felt a bit bad at your choices of films compared to his much more tamed ones but at the end of the day, you wanted to watch them.

"Okay," you said, setting out the films on the carpet.

Catching notice of your choices, Patrick said in a shocked voice, "Oh wow they're... unusual choices," with a nervous chuckle, going a bit pink. You shrugged without a word and grabbed an empty bottle you'd taken from the kitchen earlier.

"Shall I spin?" You asked.

"Snacks!" Patrick suddenly exclaimed.

"I've got all the Snacks I want right here..." yoy mumbled, leaning over the paper and bottle on the floor to kiss Patrick who laughed against your lips.

When you pulled away he shook his head, a smile on his face.

"You're silly," he said softly as he got up. "But you can't eat me, you cannibal, so I'm gonna go and get some stuff from the kitchen." He walked around the corner to the kitchen. Hastily, you followed.

When you got into the kitchen you saw Patrick reaching up into the cupboard that had your bowls in it. You smiled, he was straining to reach, bless him. You could just make out his figure in his baggy t-shirt that clung lightly to his body with his arm in the air. He really was so perfect.

Walking over, you tickled his sides, causing him to almost drop the bowls he had in his hand.

"H-hey y/n! Be careful Honey!" He said, a little breathless from the panic of almost breaking crockery.