I'm Like A Lawyer (suggestive)

'Kissed teeth stained red...'

Heyyy

So this one is gonna be a little bit cheeky but mainly fluffy. No smüt so that's good at least!

You are utterly obsessed with Patrick (relatable 😔) and you show him a lot.

He's also a lil chubby bur yayy!!!

Requests as always please!!!

Love you guys!

~•~•~•~•~

You and Patrick had been together for around four years, since before their release of Take This To Your Grave. Since then they'd produced another album which was more successful than the first and were in the motion of recording a third, under the name of Infinity on High.

Every day you saw Patrick he just seemed to get cuter and cuter. He was happy with his band's success and he was proud of himself although he wouod never admit that, he was too modest. He had also gained a bit of weight since the last albums release but the paparazzi had stayed off his trail and people were not aware of this change. That nev3r bothered you anyway, what did bother you however was what people might say when it got out. You knew how people could be mean ans hurtful and the last thing you wanted was your gorgeous boyfriend being targeted. He was already insecure about a number of other things and he did not need people saying terrible things about his weight. But anyway, that wasn't the case at the moment.

In fact, at the moment Patrick was sitting beside you on his laptop on your sofa showing you the different designs for the new album cover.

His light brown hair had grown quite a lot recently but you enjoyed playing with it, it was such fun. He also had his glasses on, a rare sight because he didn't often wear them because he thought they made him look geeky but honestly, you thought geeks were cute as hell but you weren't going to tell him that and have him make fun of you for it.

"So do you think the black background with stars or the blue with stars?" He asked you, flicking between the different designs on the screen. Your hand snaked up the back of hos neck to play gently with his hair. He was rather ticklish, especially around his neck so he jolted his ead back at the sudden contact.

"Sorry," you said, forgetting that his neck was so sensitive.

He smiled. "You really enjoy playing with my hair don't you?"

You nodded with a grin. "And you really enjoy me.playing with it don't you?"

"...maybe," he mumbled, turning back to the screen.

"Blue or black?" He asked you again, bringing both of your attentions back to the album cover.

"I think blue," you said, twiddling pieces of his hair between your fingers. It was so unbelievably soft. Moving closer to his scalp, you rubbed your fingers on his skin gently. He relaxed, resting his head against your hand like a puppy would. You could tell he liked it.

"Okay," he said after a few seconds of enjoying the pampering. "Do you think... the moon on it should be whole or crescent?" He asked, pointing lazily to the image of the moon.

You thought. "Whole. "

"Really?"

You nodded. "Mhm."

"I preferred crescent."

"Oh, maybe crescent then I'm not sure," you replied, slightly distracted by the beautiful man beside you. You knew you could have him all day every day but you wanted him now.