So Much For Tour Bus (smüt)

'Life is just a game, maybe
I'm stuck in a lonely loop, my baby
So much for stardust
We thought we had it all, thought we had it all'

Hi so this is set when the band is just starting out, in TTTYG era

Patrick is your boyfriend (surprise surprise) and you've missed him a lot ans he's missed him too. So you make p for lost time...

This is gonna be pretty smütty so yeah skip this if you don't like that kinda thing

Please give me feedback!!!

Let me know what you guys want. I'm always interested in hearing ideas from you all and let me know if you're liking the stories!

Thank youuu

~•~•~•~

You knew they were on tour... well not currently, Patrick had called you to say they were signing now, but that was pretty much the same, they were away and you missed Patrick like hell. Your pants also missed him like hell and the fire that burnt in your pants felt like hell without him to take care of it.

He'd also told you were they currently were, which city at least and with some research (not stalkerish at all of course) you'd detected where they were in thr city. The city wasn't far from where you lived, maybe an hours drive. With the calculations in your head and a rising mania from loneliness, you decided to drive to where they were.

The element of surprise would hopefully be welcomed warmly by a bored and possibly needy Patrick so you didn't tell him you were dropping by, besides, he'd probably not have time to answer your calls or messages.

Within about an hour (good maths on your part) you were in the city, parked up and making your excitable way to see your boyfriend.

You knew where abouts they were and spoke to security. After flashing your ID and a few pictures of you and Patrick together to prove you were indeed his girlfriend, you were behind the barriers and walking towards the tour bus where you knew they'd be sat near.

On the other side of the barrier was a long line of people waiting to meet the band and have their various merchandise sighed.

As you drew closer, you could see the boys sat under a small gazebo at a table, speaking to the fans. You managed to sneak up behind them so that they didn't see you coming.

Standing behind Patrick, you could see the rays of sunlight hitting his hair which was quite long, making strands of the light brown shine gold. He wore a dark cap at an angle on his head and a red polo shirt. He looked gorgeous even when you could only see him from behind.

He was still unaware that you were there so you softy said, "Patrick."

Your single word took him by surprise, as he turned around sharply. His face changed from confusion to happy shock.

"Y/n?!" He said in a half gasp, grinning up at you.

"Hey Baby," you saod quietly back to him as the others looked around to see you. They all smiled and greeted you in turn before returning back to the fans.

"I wasn't expecting to see you! What are you doing here?" Patrick asked happily, standing up and giving you a tight hug, welcoming you into his surprisingly strong arms in a much anticipated embrace.

"I just wanted to see you, I've missed you really bad," you said, feeling your eyes well up a little from the joy of seeing your boyfriend after so long. You hoped he wouldn't notice however and too your luck, when he ended the hug, he didn't seem too.