Fashion Magazines (fluff)

'Headlines and flash, flash, flash photography
But don't pretend you ever forgot about me
...
Style your wake for fashion magazines'

Heyyyy

So in this Patrick is basically forced to model and he's not happy about it and neither are you hah

Enjoy!!!

Also if anyone wants different pronouns or anything for y/n please let me know

I'd also love if people could give me ideas and tell me what they want to read from me. Pleaee get in touch I need ideas!!!

~•~•~•~•~

Patrick had told you that there was going to be an article about Fall Out Boy in a new rock music magazine that was just starting out, in fact, they were going to be on the front cover of the issue! That was so exciting and you couldn't wait for it to be published. You were so proud of your husband and all he and his band had done and for them to be on thr cover of the first ever 'Ignis Magazine' paper, just after their release of Save Rock and Roll, was just incredible.

He came home on the day the issue was to be fully edited, ready for release and looked rather nervous as he entered the room. You had already asked him to bring home a copy from the editing centre when they'd done which you could see clutched in his hand. There was a couple of days for the people in it too look through thr pages and make sure everything was in order, all the text was right and pictures etc.

Smiling excitedly, you waited for Patrick to sit down next to you on the sofa so you could both look through it. He was still in the clothes he'd worn to pick it up; the skinny jeans, white top and leather jacket that drove you crazy, not to mention that adorable fedora and the large glasses he occasionally donned. Everything about him just made him irresistible to you. He was stunning and handsome and all yours.

"Everything okay?' You asked him, seeing the uncertain look in his eyes.

"Yeah everything's fine... just a little nervous about the magazine," he explained with a weak chuckle and smile.

You smiled back, you were sure it must be daunting to open a paper and see your teenage band on almost every page, and more importantly of all, the front cover!

Placing a hand on his knee as he sat down next to you, you said, "there's nothing to worry about. We're the first to properly see it."

He nodded, understanding and said with a deep exhail, "shall we?"

You said yes and he flipped it over as the back page was originally on show. There they were, him and the rest. Andy on the left, stood slightly behind Patrick, not looking at the lense instead looking to the side, towards the rest of the band. Patrick looking dead at the camera, eye-fucking it, in his fedora and jacket, he'd lost the glasses ("they said it didn't fit with the vibe," he explained). Then Pete, his body turned towards Patrick, his head at the camera. And Joe, also looking at the camera but stood at Petes back.

"Woah," you whispered. They all looked so good but especially Patrick. "You look amazing."

Patrick smiled, a light pink flush entering his cheeks. "Thanks," he chuckled.

"I love it!" You exclaimed. "Can we look at the rest?" You asked him.

He looked worried again. "Err... I don't know how much there is about us inside it... it might just be the cover."