Summer Days (smüt/request)

'he looks good in the morning
And he don't even know it
I don't want you to go yet
Can we stay in the moment?'

Hiii

Got my first request (thank you RayT0rosHusband)

So this is gonna be smütty but quite sweet still!!

The reader is also trans FTM so it's a male reader in this one also with male-gendered pet names ect

There is also gonna be talk of:
- transition surgery
- going on HRT
- the effects of both
- dysphoria
- operation scars
- anticipated bottom surgery

Patrick is Soul Punk era bleach blond haha

Hope you guys enjoy!

Anymore requests from anyone is always welcome!!!

~•~•~•~•~

It was hot, swelteringly so. Summer had finally hit Illanois and didn't you know it. The constant heatwave, the sticky humidity and the unrelenting stream of sweat that poured out of everyone was unbearable.

You sat on yours and Patrick's sofa, small fan in hand, just trying to get even a second of coolness onto your body but nothing worked. You'd even tried the movie 'sit in front of the freezer' but that hadn't worked, it just made the food go bad. You were in the coolest clothes you could find, your vest top and basketball shorts but you just wanted to rip your own skin off at this point and put it in the recently refrozen freezer. It was too hot to do anything, watching TV was pointless, you were restless. Thankfully the news had said thr heatwave would stop today, around early afternoon and you did have to admit, a miniscule nip had filled the air bur not enough to benefit you at this point.

Patrick was out, getting the weekly shop for you both and he should be back soon. You wondered how he could cope, moving around in such heat bur you supposed the stores had aircon so that would be good at least.

Aircon would be ideal...

In your dizzy state, you remembered reading somewhere that if you put a damp bed sheet up to an open window it cools the room. Anything was worth a try at this point so you unstuck yourself from the sofa and webt to get a sheet from thr airing cupboard. Wetting it, you fastened it up in front of the open living room window. Almost instantly the room was cooled and yoy let out a pleasant sigh. Much better.

After a few minutes of enjoying the cooler room, you decided to do the same in yours and Patrick's bedroom. It was always stuffy in there, even with the window open and you both found it difficult to sleep in a warm room. You assembled another damp sheet in the window, waiting for it to take effect.

Just then you heard the front door open.

"Y/n, I'm home," came Patrick's voice which sounded exhausted and breathless.

"Hey Patrick," you shouted from upstairs, going to the bedroom door where Patrick slowly came up the stairs.

"Holy smokes it's hot," he gasped, walking to thr bathroom and washing his face in cool water from the sink.

"It is, it's gonna cool down soon though," you told him as you leant on the door frame of the bathroom. "I also put some wet bedsheets up to the window because that's supposed to cool down the room."