Info (please read)

Neither MHA or any of its characters belong to me!

Hello readers!!

This is just an info chapter with warnings and things like that. I suggest that you don't skip. At least read the warnings. The next chapter will explain the quirks/talents of the MC (you).

The story is mainly written 1st person POV, sometimes switching to other characters' POV or 3rd person.

Each chapter is around 2000 words / ca 7 minutes.

There won't be warnings in the start of every chapter it isn't something I haven't mentioned here:

Warnings: Violence, Gore, Swearing, Spoilers, Ships (only hinted ones such as Deku x Uraraka, Toru x Ojiro), Religious aspects (not one specific religion, mixed and fictional), OC:s (only a few, not too many)

Shortenings:

Y/n- Your name

L/n- Last name

N/n- Nickname

B/n- Brother's name

H/l- Hair length

H/c- Hair colour

F/c- Favourite colour

F/f- Favourite flavour/food

A/n- Author's note

Font meaning:

Flashback/dream, kind of " " y'know, or just accentuation.

Accentuation or Author's note

(Author's note in chapter)

'Your thoughts'

"Doshi speaking in your head, through the phone, or foreign accent"

"Whispering"

----Change of POV---

***** Time skip or switch between flashbacks, things like that.

English is not my primary language, so some expressions and such could be a little off, but I do care about writing a nice story without many spelling mistakes, so if you discover anything feel free to point it out!

Our main character (you) is undercover overpowered. There may be some angsty scenes, but mostly from her backstory. You do not need to worry about reading long chapters with never-ending traumatic events. No such things. I've had enough with those. I want the story to focus on the characters' inner development and their relationships with each other. You will still get action and battle scenes too though!

The story will deviate a lot from the original in the manga/anime. I mean, the original is quite tragic and besides, your interference will make a difference! However, there be some spoilers, as I'll actually make the universe as in MHA, but with you in it to change it. For example, the leage of villains, Eri and etc. will still exist and several of the canon events will happen although differently.

There will be some romance and it will probably be leaning more towards the slow-burny side, just remember, it's not the genre of the story! You will spend a lot of time making friends too.

Just know that this is not really a short story and may take time to complete, but if you are here, then you will probably find lots of stories to read in the meantime, so no problem right! ;) Don't worry, I won't leave you on a character death hahaha, that doesn't happen here.

Also, so you don't get confused, I will sometimes use the term talent to refer to a power. This means this isn't a quirk you inherited from your travels, but an ability you trained up on your own.

You can expect certain characters and events to not follow the course of the manga/anime, both for plot convenience (this is a fanfic I do whatever I want) and because I haven't read all of it yet.

This is a story I'm writing for myself, so beside some plot points, I mainly come up with the story as I go. Because of that, the story may be a little unhinged and not all chapter will have a lot of action or impact on the storyline overall. Some things (although I hope as little as possible) may be forgotten and make other things make little sense, but if you think so, point it out when it happens and I'll be glad to fix it.

Y/n is a martial artist and if you haven't read any martial art novels/mangas/shows you just miight find some things a little confusing. Let me know if you would like a description of how her martial arts works in the future!

Next up is a chapter with your quirks! I'll try to answer all your comments!