6. Dark alleyways

--- 3rd person POV ---

Three pairs of eyes were locked onto the screen as they watched the security footage show a hooded figure roam around the school's hallways. The figure entered every classroom they came across. They were carrying around a little plastic bag.

The three people in the room sat in silence and observed her every move closely, examining what her objective could have been. One with an attentive stare, with his long black hair hanging down his face, nearly covering his tired eyes. Another stared at the hooded figure, focused on their young appearance. 'Why would someone so young do something like this?', he thought. He wore a big yellow suit that looked really lose on his scrawny body. The third one stood at the table, with an amused look on his mouselike face as he watched your spontaneous and aimless actions.

--- Aizawa's POV ----

Suddenly, the figure in the video ran, fast, towards the vending machine, that was still untouched at the time. In the span of three seconds, the person had already landed a heavy kick on the machine, leaving it completely destroyed. Nezu paused the video and put it on slow motion before rewinding three seconds. The intruder was, finally, in a favourable angle for the security camera. As they jumped up to kick, the hood was slightly pulled back, revealing the blond hair and young face of the girl. Still, it was covering most of her features.

"Could you pause the video and zoom in on her face, Nezu?", All Might said beside me.

"Of course", the principal responded, doing what All Might said.

Even closed-up, it would be difficult to identify the girl in the video with this footage.

"She seems no older than 18, Nezu! She is a child!", the hero said, concern painting his words.

"Could she be obeying someone else's orders?", he asked the principal.

How stupid. Did he not see the smirk that spread across her lips? The determined look in her eyes?

"I don't think that is probable", Nezu said, surprising All Might with his quick statement.

"May I ask Nezu... why is that?", All Might asked, and this time I listened, curious as to what the smart principal would say.

"Well, if you analyse her actions closely, you will see that she had no plan from the start. She is relaying completely on improvisation. She walks inside every classroom, as if she does not know what she is looking for. Do you think a villain would let their subordinate infiltrate one of the world's best hero schools without a plan?"

"I guess if you put it like that...", All Might frowned.

It's frustrating how All Might is pitying an intruder based on her age. The age doesn't make the villain, am I right?

"All Might. The fact that she is young does not change the fact that she intruded on the school grounds and stole our files." I said sharply. This was not a matter to be overlooked. It's worrying enough how she managed to get in, without, as Nezu said, a solid plan at that. On top of that, she even managed to snatch some files containing information about the upcoming entrance exams.

"That's right, Aizawa", Nezu agreed, still with a curious look on his face, which made me feel uneasy. He was definitely planning something.

"So, what's the plan?", All Might asked, as I thought the same.

"Well, we will just wait and see", the mouse responded nonchalantly, making his way to his cup of tea.

What?

Is that it?

Wait and see?!

Although, I guess I should have expected this from him. Nezu was unpredictable, and no matter how crazy he could seem, he was leading the top Hero School in the world. As much as I hated the 'plan', I knew how intelligent Nezu was. He was far too intelligent for anyone's understanding, and so, I decided to respect his decision. I was not too worried about the files either, since they luckily didn't hold too much information. Besides, she looked too old to be partaking in the exams, and when watching the security footage, it seemed she had just grabbed those files in a hurry, as if they weren't really her objective. Still, safety measures needed to be taken to ensure the safety of the students when they come back. The hero beside me still seemed shocked at Nezu's announcement, but didn't say anything.