1. Back to Earth

Warning- Deaths

No matter how overpowered I was, there would always be someone stronger than me every now and then. A challenge. Someone who made me feel the thrill of a battle, as well the guilt for being unable to keep others safe when I underestimated their power. Someone who made me question my sanity every time I put the thrill before others safety. Meeting that someone was something I every time absolutely dreaded, yet something I longed for.

What I didn't expect was to meet someone unbeatable.

I didn't expect to ever experience an overwhelming defeat again.

Yet here I was.

I was still conscious while I was immobile midair, in the process of landing the final blow that was supposed to end my enemy. The certain someone was currently going around the battlefield, contemplating all his dead victims on the ground. They had been completely defenceless as he stabbed each of them slowly. I was the last one left alive by now. Why couldn't he just kill me already? As if he heard my annoyance, he finally broke the silence after what seemed like hours to me.

"Well, how do you feel now Y/n? After all your comrades have fallen due to your stupid plan to ambush me? Well, it's not as if you can answer anyway", a large grin painted his face as he walked up to stare me in the eyes.

It triggered me seeing the innocent bodies lying on the ground. I felt the oh so familiar heavy ache in my chest as I thought of the people I had spent the last month with. It was totally my fault. I had led the hopeful heroes to their deaths, completely blinded by my desire to fight someone on my level, confident that I could take down their villain while protecting every one of them. I thought I could be their hero. I thought I could take him down like any other villain in the past decades. Decades? More like a century. In all honesty, I was stronger than this guy by miles. But what can you do against a quirk that can stop time? Literally nothing. Nothing at all. The scum was still rambling on, amused by the defenceless all-powerful being above him. This was no fun. I couldn't move a muscle. Hell, I couldn't even look around. I would be better off dead right now. Suddenly that cheeky, mischievous voice entered my head.

"Hey, N/n, don't sulk about it. That quirk is invincible. Those people would've died sooner or later anyways, this dimension is doomed.", the spirit said in a half-assed attempt to console.

'Still as heartless as ever I see, Doshi', I answered in my head.

The energetic spirit appeared before me, scowling at her friend. This went, of course, unnoticed by the scumbag standing on the ground.

"I tried!", she said, acting offended.

"Oh well, seems like you have something else interesting going on, I'll just move for ya!"

And the spirit was gone. Left was the psychotic ass on the ground, who didn't seem as excited as before. He looked at me with a look of slight disappointment and sorrow. I had had enough of him. He was someone who had supposedly appeared out of nowhere and started terrorizing people. He had a quirk no-one could win against. People called him invincible. When I got here, the world was already in chaos, in the belief that they would perish. All because of this one individual. However, after my arrival and my sudden display of power, some gained a small spark of hope. When people relied on me, believed in me, that was when I wanted to be their hero. The one to relieve them from their suffering. I felt needed, wanted. I felt like I could make use of my efforts throughout the past three centuries. Now, the terrorist I was supposed to beat, to save everybody from, was standing there below me. Having defeated me completely. Looking SAD. The nerve of him, to kill mercilessly and then act like a victim. He let out a sigh before starting to talk again.