Chapter 4 Good Sh!7

The , scorpion left surprisingly.. Jessica did you ask him?  " Not exactly! I went to pee and wash my hands. When , I turned he was looking at me.. He , said he wanted to make me his! Anyway, I told him to court me right and , when he grabbed my arm the second time I , sprayed his eyes with pepper , that burned so he hit me!"

Shuu hugged me .. Now , you're hurt because of me! " No , Shuu that is not your fault at all!" You , had to hunt so we could eat! Don't , beat yourself up about it okay!"
He felt so sad.. " Look at me!"

I , traced his face with my fingers and gently kissed him. I , lick his lips as he opened , we tasted each other as he deepened the kiss. 
We , broke for air and have a blushing audience .

The , males shifted and I climbed on Shuu. I , sat quietly for the ride to Beast City... he looked back and I , rub his fur. Winston , is up ahead carrying the fox female , who doesn't appreciate him.

As we reached the Beast City I pulled Talkie out  " Dr Nagi do you copy?" Yes Jessica? " Hear , the crowd ,we just got into the Beast City!" Yes be safe! " Bye Dr talk later!" I quickly put it in my bag.

We , reached the stage where Shuu , sat me on furs with the others. The , four kings do their speech then .. Since , Winston saved the fox female she goes to him! I , looked at her as he shifted.... No , don't come closer!

The crowd laughed at him "Winston , my offer still stands ! Will , you be my male?" The , crowd stopped looking shocked... He ,  stood silently then I see why ... Bai , must have already met him.

Either, the story timeline is off or he already met her.... I , looked over at her and , left off the stage taking Shuu's hand. I ,kinda feel like the butt of the joke now.

Jessica! " Yeah Shuu?" Let's go rest! I nodded. We , got to his room which didn't have much but , a big bed of furs. Stay ,here I'll get some fruits for you! " Okay!"

I , felt embarrassed but I can't force him. I ,wanted to cry but I didn't! I thought he liked me when he massaged my shoulders.  It , was taking him awhile to come back ...."Did something happen?"

I , peek out the door and see him talking with Winston , and Bai just had to follow. I , just sat down and lit some weed I had... " Inhale the good shit , exhale the bullshit!" I chanted.

I , pulled out my mp3 player and earphones turning up the volume singing along to " Hungry Eyes, Chain of Fools" I'm , in there belting out some good music , and dancing while my smoke , started to float out under the door.

The , door flew open Shuu  ,and Bai ran in behind while I , was singing and dancing to "Whip It" I coughed.
And turned around laughing " Oh Bai QingQing from the story! You're , gonna have a contact high babe!" I , blew smoke out past her nose.

Parker , Curtis and Winston stood back looking in. " Bai , girl I'm high and shit! Why ,don't you get them some catnip and fuck?" She , blushed red as a cherry. Do are you okay?

" Level , with me have you mated Winston?" N.. no! " Are you going to?" No , I don't want any more mates! " So , I see you know I'm from Earth like you!" No I'm ape!

" Girl , you ain't no ape maybe a few thousand years ago , there might have been one in your family tree! But , you're Daddy is Russian and he's not brown anywhere!"

How , did you know daddy is Russian? " Because, I know the story! Well , at least most of it! See , I know that at some point Winston , will get poisoned by the scorpions trying to help get your friend back! And , he hallucinated at the flower fields  which ends in you covering for him after mating! I , also know a lot of other things !"

No I don't want that!  " Well , there are gateways but just because , you go doesn't mean you can pass through!" I , couldn't go through but Jessica, can go and come back! Shuu said.