Chapter 6 Realization and Dimensions

So apparently Shuu had agreed to meet them on the way to Camel Hump , and Winston was going anyway as a paid helper to find the cave.

But , Bai was told about me after the trading party returned. But the cave is not in Camel Hump, just close enough to the outskirts that , you see the beasts coming through.

We , are currently taking a break and I'm stretching again.... I , decided to sit by Bai " So , I apologize if I scared you yesterday! I , had some marijuana and smoked it!"

Yes you did! Don't ,you know it's bad for you? " Ahh well it's only once in a while. It , is bad for your lungs but it's great for your mood and , it's been known to treat cataracts!

How old are you? " Bai ,I'm twenty seven! And you?" Seventeen!

" Hmm , I was a farmer who liked to vlog and my videos on the subject of mythology , legends, genetics mixed breeding and mangas like about this world... It , got so much attention that the archeologist invited me to explore , an uncharted jungle in a remote place nobody had seen before!"

What part of the world? " The , Bermuda Triangle is in a strange part of the ocean right!' Yes! "Well , there was some kind of solar eclipse , and an asteroid shower. These , fishermen were traveling back and it was like a mirage , it was real and the boat just sailed right on shore!"

So you got invited to go! I nodded. Curtis , who had been watching and , listening to everything ... So ,you believed we , were real and came here? " Well , Curtis yes in a sense! I , wanted it to be because I love the Beastworld stories! See , there's a story about Bai and all of you too! "

" Although ,I think the timeline is a bit off from what I remember!" So , there are other stories? " Yeah , Bai! There's been lots of females from all over just wake up , fall and stand up here , reincarnated , or get brought by Beast God with different perks they have to earn!"

Then , Parker brought food to Bai ... How , do they earn things? " Well , it depends on the task but the main thing is taking mates , having cubs , and trying to improve the lives of the other beasts! Which Bai is good at helping others but... unfortunately , she has enemies she isn't aware of!"

Who wants to hurt Bai? " Calm down Curtis! I'll , tell you but none of you can tell anyone I did!"
He nodded... " First of all the ape king's mate is the missing mer princess Qin! And , Curtis she is bitter she couldn't woo you so she doesn't like Bai!

The , ape king is afraid of power because Qin is extremely over spoiled , and he will do anything for a bit of attention from her! So , he eventually will turn the beasts against Bai saying she upset the balance of nature! Which ,she didn't he took a strand of her hair and showed the beasts her world!"

" So ,stay away from both of them and , try to help out of their sights!"
Shuu , gave me some meat " Thank you!" I ate some , and fruits then we left again this time. I did a video on my phone riding Winston's beast form .

" Bai , say Hello on my video!" She , turned and covered her face " Aww , don't disappoint Keisha, Dr Nagi , and Cara!" I giggled. I just video the flora fauna.

We , finally got close to Camel Hump Village ,and saw a few leopard beastmen watching. We turned and made our way to the cave.. I , slid off Winston he shifted facing the cave my walkie beeps...

Two women " Oh , Jessica give us all those deets!" I , blush and pressed the button.. Hey again and um this is Winston, you know Shuu kinda and um the deets were big and ahh amazing!"

Come into our office girl! I laughed... " Uh ,are either of you familiar with who Bai QingQing is?" Yeah! oh.... Like that's ... " So , she's here and wants to try and come through!"

So , they got Dr Nagi and Bai came over with Parker ,and Curtis. I ,took a deep breath and walked through but Bai .... Why , can't I get through? Our , team astrophysicist thinks it has to do , with dimensions and , alternate reality clashes sometimes! Dr Nagi told her.