Chapter 14 Stay

The , next morning I slept in awhile the , smell of meat wafts through the house. I , got up and went downstairs running behind the house to pee.

" We , really have to get the outhouse done?" I thought " I , couldn't have made it to the sandbox this time!" When , I get out front I gave Winston a hug.

" Where is Harvey?" He , had to check on the females today! I nodded. Then , I massaged his broad shoulders which , was slow because my hands are small against him.

For , a few minutes he stopped and sat relaxing. He purrs " Winston!" Yes? "You , know about my walkie I talked to Professor Nagi on..but , I found out my phone works yesterday and.... What is it Jessica?

" Well , the story I know I found it  again and , it is changing a little as things happen!" He , pulled me into his lap.. How? " Well , ape king already knew about me and sent those beasts before. And , there are two beasts coming back with Parker , and Shuu sent by Beast God!"

What else? " I'll get my phone!" I , went inside and came back sitting on his lap. I , opened the story  " See the pictures! Shuu , is eating with his mother and her mates.
She's , asking him about me and he tells her the truth of how he met me!"

Meanwhile , the two beasts sent by Beast God are watching the ape king secretly. As he gives another order to ... Get rid of that female! The guards look at him ... But ,my king she is a female?

She , sent her mates to sabotage me! The , two mystery beasts share a hard look at him , then each other and  enter to see Shuu without permission. " The , queen and her mates are mad until... Shuu , jumps between explaining who they are.

Quickly , he ordered guards to kill her! Shuu's father , pulled them to the side .. Who? 

Winston , hurriedly stood putting out the fire and , grabbing my bag he hands me meat and shifts.
I got on his back " Harvey we should tell him!"  I , held on as he ran fast and hard.

Apparently , Harvey picked up on my distress from the mark. He , is running in beast form behind holding his bag. I , took a deep breath relaxing a little and thought " They had a plan!"  They ran and ran.

Coming to a waterfall .... Winston , stopped Harvey , lifted me off him.
Come , we have to hide your scent!
We , carefully walked behind this waterfall and , into a cave that we followed to the light .

A , beautiful garden that has like with sweet , spicy , and bland plants. There , are some regular beasts but , it is like a small forest inside the cave , with a cool stream flowing through.

Finally, I can sit and eat my meat so I , made myself comfortable next to a tree with what , looks like morning glory flower vines next to it . Harvey sat next to me , after I had finished my meat.. I ,opened my phone.

Winston , had caught a deer quickly and was cleaning it.... As , I checked the story again " The wolf king asked for proof of their connection to Beast God...  a portal opened in the room .. Let's go talk to him! So ,  the wolf king is obviously nervous but...  followed ,through with Shuu!"

"At ,the house those guards are tearing things up to find me. The , girls and , Professor Nagi see through the barrier and get worried!" Harvey, listened on.. The , question is wolf king , confident enough to stand up for you!

" Well , we will find out Harvey!" I , put my phone away and use the walkie " Professor Nagi!" Jessica are you safe ? " At , the moment we are !" I , explain everything that happened ... Curious indeed! Stay there and in touch for now Your mother is on the island with your brothers!

" Thanks !" Stay safe now!  I , looked at the deer that Winston got " Can we keep the hide? It's , a rare albino with brown spots!" Anything for you! He , gave a small smile. 

I , walked around the clearing and found some aloe vera , and shampoo ginger. I , don't have shampoo so.. I ,squeezed some into my hair. Several , hours passed... I , felt worried through our mate mark so I focused in my mind " Shuu ,can you hear me?" Yes where are you? " Safe , Winston and Harvey brought me to a waterfall , with a cave and grove behind!" Stay there my love!