Chapter 13 Love and Family 18+🍋♨️🌶️🍑🍒🍆🥒

I , saw that they met a male in the forest on their hunt , and another at the castle. As , I continued to read on the one in the forest , whispered something not heard to them both.

Then , this beastman who also met the wolf king in the castle... I , am a servant of Beast God!  I smiled. While , Shuu , and Parker had back up to the story ... apparently , he is supposed to join me , and the other beast with Bai! Poor , guy I hope she doesn't try to refuse! I thought.

So , is this a reward for working together or something? I , Turned looking at the outfit " It's so pretty Harvey!" He blushed . So ,as I stood behind him I took everything off quietly.

I , wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek he stood and turned to face me. It , was my turn to blush he had a big erection. "Why , don't you help me try it on?"

He , slid the top down it's a little snug but not too tight the top tied behind my neck and held my DD breasts well. The , skirt wrapped around and tied on , the side and comes about mid thigh.

I turned around " How does it look ?"  Harvey blushed.. It , is beautiful! I ran outside " Winston!" He turned ... Your beautiful! He smiled. And ran back inside....

" Harvey?" Yes? " Kiss me!" He did passionately. As , I returned it we taste each other he tensed smelling my arousal. I , slip my hand under his tunic and began to stroke.

He growls... Ahh " Is this good?" Yes it feels .. he moans pulling it off.
His , cock is big like Winston's but , not as thick and the tip curves up.

I , push him back to the bed and licked his tip in a circular motion he moans as I suck running his claws through my hair. I came up for air aligning him as I lowered onto his shaft.

We moaned , he sat up as I bounced on his length he thrusts up " Ahh , you feel so good Harvey!" He licked the shell of my ear I moan .
Then , I pepper kisses slightly nipping as he flipped us raising my legs over his shoulders pounding into me he growls ... Uhh! He moans his big balls slapping my pussy .

"Nn ooh Harvey I feel your cock twitching! I'm about to cum!" I , moaned out , as  he slammed in a few hard times holding deep filling me with his hot seed.

We , took a nap when I woke up Harvey had already cleaned me up.
I , got up and went outside 
" Mmm , the meat is doing great! How far is the ocean? We , may need to take a big pot and , get some saltwater to harvest more salt?"

About, two days In beast form! Winston , sat holding me "Can , I get a hot bath? "  I , have a bath at my hut! I smiled " Can we go?"
After he heats the water!  " Thank you both ! My sweet kitties!" Winston ,gave a stoic smirk and Harvey smiled.

I , ate some meat , and fruits drinking some fresh squeezed juice.
Then , Winston lifts me over his shoulder taking me to the hut. The sun hadn't set but was beginning to go down .

A , few females are still by the tree seeing me... Female who are you? Winston stopped " I , am Jessica mate to Harvey , Shuu , and Winston! What is your name?"
I , am the clan beauty! Know , me as that ! " Mm , of course you are! See you later !"

She , raised her eyebrow but said nothing . I , waved as Winston took me to the hut. The , bath was just filled he brought some flowers  and put in the bath .

" Ahh this is so nice!" Winston , grinned sliding in behind me he washed me ,head to toe as I relaxed into his chest.... Jessica! "Yes Winston?" Would , you leave with us if we have too? Harvey , came over holding my hand... " Of , course I will if I have too ! But , I want to stay here so... I , can check in with my friends , and my family!"

What , we thought you... " What?" Lost them? " Oh no!  I ,still have family members lots of them!" I giggled..  "I love you both!" In ,that moment it felt as if the world stopped ...