Chapter 10 Talks

So , Beast God took the ape shit out of the garden having.. a ,one on one talk. Then ,Shuu , Haruto , his brother and wolf kings guards show up on the scene with Parker , the brother and a few of leopard kings guards.

I , said nothing while my mates,  the guards ,Parker , and  the Ape king have a candide talk about things with the Beast God. I , walked  around  a little stretching my legs ,and  back.
Then , I see a beautiful horse ... "Hello!" The , stallion is huge he shifts into orc form " I , am Haruto!" 

"Weren't ,you  just discussing things over there?" He chuckled.. Yes!  " So , Haruto I hear this handsome stallion , wants to be my sweetheart?" I , said with  a blush.

He had a big grin... Only handsome?  " No , handsome,  beautiful , and carved by the gods themselves!" He chuckled again... Horse , is not my only beast form though! " Really? So ,then what are your favorites?" Wolf , cat , snake swan!

" Swan? That's , an interesting choice! So ,the stories about  god's seducing  women as swans aren't just stories!" I winked  , he laughed with me. No , there are many but you can be the next one! He ,smirks with a upturn grin.

"Well , Haruto you don't have to be a swan just yourself! And.... Thank , you for helping us!"
He , looks me in the eyes ... I , wanted to!  " It's , important to  me that you get along with them !"

There , is no problem with that! "Okay then!  So... Do ,you want to be my mate?" He , sealed my lips with a kiss. I , returned it passionately we broke for air he smiled.

Yes!  So , we join the others... Female,  why are you  in Beast God's garden? The , leopard king asked  " My king ,I am mate to Winston , Shuu , Harvey  , and soon to be Haruto! Beast God brought us here sort of!"

I , did bring you! I smiled..... What , clan are you from? " The human one!" I , have never heard of those beasts!..... It , is another world ! The , Beast God said to him.
Then , Beast God spilled the beans about , Bai being human from and dimension.

This , surprised leopard king so he asked... Beast God , why choose female's from another place?

Beast God , looks at him calmly... She , has good fertility, she has been raised with different skills ,and attitude that can help both males , and females in my continent and she loves stories of our world!

But , she will only accept who she wants to , and will not be forced into mating! He , looks at the three kings present sternly. Then , I thought " Rosa ,doesn't know yet! She , will probably get mad when she finds out , Winston is my mate.
And , about Haruto and his brothers status at Beast God's cubs!"

Jessica! " Shuu , I'm so happy you're alright!" I , wrapped him in a big hug.... Father , this is my mate! I ,  turned and bowed .. " It's, nice to meet you in person!" No , need to bow! Shuu , said there was something important to speak about!

I , look around " Let's ,go for a walk please!" I , got my phone from my bag and walked towards the forest.
" Listen, my being here changed things a bit! I , know the story of this world and when Bai , appeared in the forest. Lots ,of things from different stories about different females. I , saved Shuu's life when I accepted him as mate !"

Shuu looks at me " See , he would have met Bai at the bonfire. And , later on he hears Ape king talking to you about , having the guards kill her but he gets poisoned instead trying to save her.... Then , Ape King would poison you , with the upas tree and frame Bai! This , is what I wanted to say... Be , very cautious he is afraid of anyone intelligent or strong!"

" Shuu!" Yes? He , looks at me with those puppy eyes " I , would have accepted you anyway!" He had teary eyes... I , am so happy I met you that day! "Me too!"  I , will be careful!  " Thank you for listening!"

Come visit us! I , smiled and nodded. We , went back and , the ape king was nonplussed about me having a talk with wolf king. He just has that look.... " This was an eventful day!"