Chapter 9 Breakfast and Real Talk

Hello Jessica! " Hello Bai , what are you up to today?" We , heard you were attacked? " Yes , I ran past the barrier.. when , the leopards came to check I , ran out and yelled for them to help Winston.  Then , Shuu came back from the hunt he helped!"

They ,only wanted her! Winston added.. Curtis , raised his eyebrow.. Strange!  Harvey , standing over there smiling now. It , really hurts my feelings but , I know I was late meeting him! Maybe fate is unfair!

" So , Bai are you going to look for more mates?"  Curtis stared at me..
" Hey , I'm not insinuating you aren't strong it's just , that it is part of her duties being that Beast God sent her from China!"

I , I  I'm a ape! She , stutters over her words. " Hmm!" Beep .. Jessica , do you copy? " Yes ,Dr Nagi I'm ready! I'll be right back!" I ,go in the girls are there as well as the others.

I , took the stone fragment to the others side  " Bai , this is a curious artifact they found! "  Some kind of stone! " Hold it with me!" She , held one corner and I the other.

Just , as in the story her life plays out on screen for her mates , mine and Harvey. Then , mine played my life on the farm , the vlogging then some of my wild moments at the twerk party , my work accomplishments , hunting and fishing moments with Daddy.

" Well , it does what it did with the archeologist team!" Bai what was that? Parker it's nothing!  " Bai , I wasn't sure if it would work the same on me , and you but... It , could save your life to know something from the story I do!"

What is that? Parker  snapped... " Okay ,all of you  sit !  Winston  , Shuu , and Harvey  gathered around  with them. " Okay , at some point there will  be a drought , then later there will be a flood ,and earthquake so you  three go to Beast castle for  refuge  along  with the survivors.... The , problem is Ape king , is already  suspicious of you and ,afraid of anyone who is smart!

" So , somehow he got a strand of your hair and convinced the beasts you upset the balance of nature  , and well you  escaped but ... Leopard king , had to stall the crowd and Curtis ended up having to  fight anyway !"

"And , Shuu I know your father beast works closely with the ape king.... I , am hoping I can change it but , he later on poisoned him with the , upas tree and tried to frame Bai then too!"

He , growls and pulled me into a hug... " And , another thing the missing  mer princess is ape kings mate!"  I , jumped and ran over  "Ooh it smells good!" I turned the meat on the skewers.

Beep... Jessica,  that meat looks good! " Mm , it smells real good  Keisha!"  Don't be holding out on a sister share! She fake pouts with Cara and Professor  Nagi.. I laughed "Okay , I'll  share some!"

" Bai , do you want some?"  I, look over at her and ,can tell she's upset I did that but... Yes thank you! Shuu , picked some big leaves  putting some meat on them , and walked me over to  the barrier I went in...

" Here , is the artifact and breakfast dinosaur bird!"Cara , Keisha  and Nagi  all took a bite ... Umm Yummy  juicy mmm ! Sounds of happiness around.

Jessica , is this Beauty and the Beasts story? " Yes!" Holy smokes that is real ! Then ,you  saved Shuu and Winston so get Harvey!

"Cara you  like manga?" Girl , back home I'm a total otaku chick! I giggled " Good to know!" After a few more minutes I went out and again  met a relieved  Shuu , and  Winston.

I , sat between  them after giving  Harvey , a chunk to eat. He , blushed at my actions ,  looking not at me but Bai. I , sat there and ate  quietly but...  I , got up and went past the barrier while , the others had left and cried quietly. I thought " How ,can he know my heart when he won't look at me?"

I , washed my face after taking a deep breath and went out . I , had overheard Winston , as he told Harvey to go talk with him. So , I started drawing a picture to pass the time.