Chapter 10 Beasts 18+🍆🍒🍑🌶️♨️🍋

Shuu , was working on the house while I sat drawing.  I , heard footsteps  in front of me.. I ,  took  a breath looking up... I , talked to  him! " And , I guess he said no!" He, only said  he wasn't sure of what he wanted!

I , just  nodded and  thought  " I'll , ignore him for  a while!" That evening Winston , and Shuu got the two sides of the A Frame house up , and started in the two floors.

We , slept on the moss while they both snuggle me. Before , sunrise I feel him looking at me. And , the other peppering kisses down my neck. I , blink my eyes open to Winston , looking at me longingly.

I , slipped my pants , and underwear off then my shirt I kissed Winston's lips. Shuu's , hard cock against my back his hands roam me. Winston's , claw teased my flower and enters .

I , moan as he thrusts. Shuu caressed my breasts . While , l began to stroke his cock. Winston , growls a moan as he began to  thrust in my hand.

Shuu's , cock grinds my wet folds from behind. Winston , added another finger and another. " Ahh please I want you in me!" Winston , lay on his back and I aligned as Shuu's ,tip also at my entrance they thrust in unison.

"You can move !" I moaned out.. They ,began to thrust we were all moaning messes . Winston , licks my nipples while Shuu slaps my ass... I , whimper a moan as we near I , climax I feel two throbbing cocks as I tightened.

Ahh Jessica! Shuu howls out. Cum for me! Winston , growls as he sped up slamming in deep as , we came in pleasure. We , rested awhile then they brought water to wash me with.

I'm sore but it will be okay with the clean air , food , and water also the emeralds. As , I was thinking all this he popped something in my mouth. " What , is that?" An emerald my mate! I smiled.

Shuu , went to hunt again so..  Winston, worked on the walls on the floor. There , will be three rooms down below , and an attack bedroom with a balcony , and of course the bathroom. Which , we still need to figure out a toilet or , litrine so I don't have to go to the sandbox.

There's, nothing worse than stepping in poop. A few weeks went by... And , I didn't go see Bai , Harvey or the other beasts just Dr Nagi and , the others for a few minutes now and then.

This , particular morning Shuu had went hunting . Winston , was building a bed , and couch when a certain leopard came....  Winston , came in ... Jessica , Harvey wants to see you!  I , nodded and didn't say anything.

He , came in while I sat by the window... Jessica , I haven't seen you! " No , you have better things to do than be bothered by me!"
No , your no bother! I... I want to be your male! " Harvey, I want to believe you! I , hoped to change your future to a better one. But , I know I'm just the other one!"

No , no ,no please forgive me! He , got on his knees in tears. I , began to cry too ... Please forgive me! "Are , you sure you can love me?"
Yes Jessica please! " Okay Harvey!"

Really .. y y you mean I can? "Yes , Harvey you can be mine!" I , am sorry I hurt you! " No  ,I already knew you liked Bai and , that she would never have you as mate !"

No , I was wrong! I , looked at her after you had been so good to me!
His ears drooped.. " That , did hurt my feelings! But , I can't make you or anyone else like me!"

I , turned to face him I went to my knees and , wrapped him in a hug burying my face in his chest. He rested his head in the crook of my neck.

I , wrapped my legs around him and we relaxed , into each other's embrace. Shuu , came back with his prey they saved the hides.
Harvey licks my neck I , lean my neck back giving him access.

I , nibble his ear he froze with a bright blush looking at me . I , sealed his lips with a kiss..... Jessica , some beasts are here!  Shuu said. " Beasts?"