Chapter 9 Happenings in the Garden

Early the next morning... I , woke up between Winston , and Harvey's beast form and I was so cozy. I , went behind the bushes to pee , and lay back down between them.

There , was meat on skewers by the fire when I woke up. Harvey , was picking medicine in the woods.
" I , wonder if the ape shit sends beasts to follow Shuu?"

Winston, lifted me on his shoulder and went on top to this huge knoll.
I , could see the forest for miles and  trails through the bush. " Winston , how did you know about this place? It's so well hidden!"

I , felt a pull to it not our bond but something else! " All , that matters is we're safe!  I , hope that Shuu, the guards his father sent , and the other guy make it !" A , few hours went by and we ate some deer meat I , found a bunch of sweet potatoes and , a bush that makes a sugar like sap.

So , I washed some and put them over the fire , with some of that sweet sugar sap. I , took a dip in the stream naked . When , Harvey and Winston noticed I giggled splashing them.

They , both join in laughing and splashing me back. We , laughed so hard we didn't realize there was a beast watching us. I , hurriedly put on my clothes. He , was huge and looked like he was carved by God's.

Winston , and Harvey stood in front of me.... I , see you found my grove!
" Who are you?" He chuckled.... Why , I am Beast God! " Oh , well thanks for saving us!" Jessica, come here!  I , swallowed nervously but , took a breath walking over in front of him looking down.

Look  at me! He , said with a calm voice so I did . Such a pretty female! " Thank you!" He chuckled.. Don't be nervous! I ,wanted you three here for a short time!  "Okay?"

He smiled and .... This is for you! "The meat!" Yes and this fruit!  I slowly accept it. Let ,us go sit and talk!  Sitting between Harvey , and Winston.... I , want to reward you for being respectful of my world and , inspiring the other beasts to believe in me more!

I , nodded not sure what I was about to hear.... Take , my servant as mate! He , is one of my many cubs from my mates who have joined me and , chose to serve me by aiding between my continent and the realm of the gods!

" So , he is a demi god or a god?" He smiled... " I , didn't mean anything offensive but I'm just curious!" No  child I know also he is curious about your world!

" Oh , well I can tell him or show him by , going through the cave!"
About that... He , is demi god and , he can go through but... must , be back before sunrise every day!

" Yes , Beast God I can do that!" He laughed... My , Haruto is a handful and will love your spirit. I giggled ... "Well , I am sure he will want to come back and visit you often!" As he should!

He , then looked at Harvey... It , is time you were given your mark! He bowed ... Thank you Beast God! I , could feel his nervousness but , one stripe appears on his left cheek.
" Harvey, it's right there!"  He smiled.

Then , he looks at Winston... You.  will ascend to five marks after you return ! I smiled  " Winston , that means you can teleport to my world too!" His eyes went wide.... That, is correct but my rule stands for him to be back , by sunrise as well!

Winston , bowed giving  thanks. I , continue eating the meat and fruit. As , we sat there the sound of loud growls echo through the cave. Jessica  stay here! I ,nodded at beast god.  Winston , and Harvey went with him.

I , stayed put but boy did I ,want to see what was going on. Then , hearing yelling from behind I turned... Ape king , is brought in by the Beast God!..This ,evil female! Beast God , she is not a beast!... I know!

She , is my cubs chosen mate! Ape king  flinched.. You, are never to attack her family , and she will not attack your position!  Why , would he choose this thing?
The , ground shook ... She , is not a thing ! I , also chose her for one of my cubs! And you dare to  disrespect me! .... Ape king fell to his knees... No , Beast God I will do as you say please forgive me!