Chapter 7 Question and Fight

As ,Bai is visually looking at the now lighted cave and waterfall .... Jessica , we hear you! " I , hear you too!" Jessica , have them build you a dwelling here but , where we can see the passers by!" Male ,we hear you and , will give her what she wants! Winston said flatly. I did a gesture for size and " Anatomically correct for canine and feline!"

Whoa! Nara don't pass out! Cara , said looking concerned... Child , I haven't had sex in fifteen years ! You , sure know how to stir an old woman's thoughts! We , all giggled and fan her with aour hands.

Bai , is blushing already.. When , Katie came in ... So , what the leopard and snake working with?
I see a blushing Parker , and a smirking Curtis... shift briefly for a second and right back. I , don't think Bai knows!

Dr Nagi coughed ... Oh , in the days of my youth! I giggled. I , did this short video but didn't share it!
So... I , left out and drew a design for A Frame house they got to work while... Bai , Curtis and Parker went to his old hut.

And , started getting the logs but we are so tired " Suu , Winston let's just rest and , worry about building it tomorrow!" Winston , sat down on my right , then Shuu on my left. I , took both their arms and laid back. They , both turned to face me and we took a nap.

After , a few hours of napping.. it , wasn't dark but , in the evening as the suns began to make , a mirage over the horizon.. Shuu gave me a kiss... I'll go hunt! " Be careful!"

Winston , sat up so I took advantage of the moment.. "Can , we go for a walk through the village?" He nodded. He , took my hand as we walked there were a few males walking around, looking our way but none approach with Winston.

We get towards the end and I stopped " Hello!" Hello , female are you injured? " No , I wonder if you would let me look at your medicine?" He looks at me .. Yes female! I , follow him in with Winston .

I went to the corner... These , are the medicine! Hmm , I see garlic , onion , peppers , salt and rosemary.
" Is your name Harvey?" Do , I know you female? I giggled.

" No , not personally! I , wonder in the morning would you bring some of each of these medicine? We , are building hut and I , would like to show you how to cook with it!"

Y yes female! " Do , you have a mate?" No! He stuttered out. " Why , not your so humble and caring?" I am a no mark female! He ,said with his head hung.

" Well , there are different kinds of strength! Winston's strength is hunting , your strength is healing , and mine is I , have a talent for finding myself in interesting situations! And ,hopefully catching the eye of a cute leopard!" He , blushed ten shades of red.

But , I already know he likes Bai.. I mentally sigh.. I ,guess I spaced out.. Female! " Oh , um I'll see you later Harvey! It ,was nice meeting you!" As ,we got back to the cave.

Why , would you choose him as a male? " Is anyone listening?" He made a quick scan.. No! He, said sitting as he pulled me into his lap. " Because , according to the story I know he falls for her but , she never gives him a chance then later on he gets left to raise her cubs alone , not even her mate or guardian!"

Who Jessica? " Bai QingQing!" He nodded in thoughts. But that is common! He, can't protect you!
" No , but he is a excellent healer and besides you , and Shuu can train him on hunts !" He , sat looking at me " When ,we have cubs I'll need him!"

He , blushed but kissed my lips .
We snuggle watching the sky. Then there was a you'll behind us.
Winston  , stood  quickly taking  a defensive pose... Give , us the female tiger! ... No! Winston growls loudly.

As , they leapt into their attack.  I , ran behind the barrier at the cave..They , are full on fighting  "No Winston baby!" Thankfully , a group of the leopards came to see the commotion. I , ran out  quickly  " Help him please!" I ,yelled with  tears. The , panther heard and ran at me as I , hurry back behind the barrier. The , leopards joined the frey.