shoot Dead

Victor creed/Sabertooth point of view.

I was walking through the forest and saw her there laying with a pool of blood .She was still breathing and heart was beating well. "Hope" I said to her . My first relationship that was from a foe and almost worked. Than she was taken from me .
She didn't respond to me call .
"Hope "  I said again but no answer . "Came on song bird talk to me " "please " I mumbled out loud.
"Hope , come on " I told her  .No answer again . With  tears coming from my eyes .I picked her from the blood pool and went with her body in my hut .I had to do something about this .  I got my phone and called THE X men .

And wolverine just picked up .

Wolverine :Hello !

I : Jimmy I have crises on hands

Wolverine : What is the matter now Hydra again .

I:No worst

Wolverine:  what is it creed ?

I: your Doughter is dying and she's heavily bruised .

Wolverine : I am coming
...................................................
End on Sabertooth pov
Before at the mansion
Wolverine point of view
"What my little girl knows how to fight , Exsaver your out  of your mind" I said as 1 hour before he said that Hope will die in the next hour.
"So now you can see the future Ha, professor don't make me laugh " I said to him. Then he gave me frawn
"Well mark my words " said the professor.
Than as a left the room the telephone suddenly rang . It was  Creed he has Hope almost died .
I have to go ! I ran to the jet plane and got away .
How can Hope get hurt ?