sighting of apocolipse

Hank Point of view ....................
We went to a petrole to Africa were Storm is marrying Black Panter in Wakanda .Everyone was nice and ready for a wedding. Suprisingly Wolvieren ,Sabertooth and Romuluse were really Happy . Our new recruts inculding the dark wolf or the head Eagle were invited.
. As they kissed radiation reading were sky high . The roof went of and we see him .
Apocolpes and near his right hand a woman . Staring at our fear .

Romuluse Point of view ...
I see my past foe with a girl I loved ones and took a long time to recover from her death and now here she is .
Cleopatra .
She spoted me very fast . All of the Xmen tried to run . I ran when she hovered me an inch from the ground .
"My sweet Romuluse " she turning me to face her .
"What do you want ?" I said to her .
"You better find your mate ,before I get to her first " She said ending the sentence with a laugh .
She was talking about Hope .
We again meet at the manstion . Everyone was asking who was the woman with Apocolipse .
"Everyone please calm down " said Charles . Everyone fell into silence .
"We knew Apocolipes is stronger than us but we can beat him together again " he contiued .
" but Professior now he has alies " said kitty pride .
"We still can beat him " said a coloses.
Anastaia was near me and itslike I knew what she thinking . Oh wait I 've got telepity .
Everyone leaft to their stations but I stayed to talk to Charles .
"Tell what s the matter Romuluse ?" He said looking thru my eyes .
"I know who she is ?" I pointed at a picture ,he had on his desk .
"Who is she ?" " H.hhow do you know " he said .
As I sat down ,he looked rather puzzled .
"Look her name is Cleopatra " I said .
" like the last phero " he said
"Exactly her " I said
"But how " he asked .
"Look i give you permusion to look into my memorise becouse its such a long story " I told him .
"Are you sure ?" He said .
"Yes" i said..
Flashes of my last lover Cleo was the worst becouse i knew that my key needs to be safe ....
"Okay ...as you showed me she had a sign of the phenix " he said..
"What, i don't remember that " I said in shock .
"Well that what I saw " He said .
I leaft his office and i was thinking about Hope .
"If you hurt her Cleo ,you won't see the sun "