meeting with the dead

Time had passed .......
Mistuque point of view .
Its Hopes birthday and if she was alive she would have had 19 today
Kurt is training with me when anastia told us to go to the wolves old hide out and we leaft with the nightbird .

We walk into this big tree and these small sleaping chamders than the last room was decated to things Hope had and photos she was in .
"Mistuque "said anastia "can you came with me ?" She contiuned .
"Sure" I said . I went after her every step .I got in a screen room and their was Dog lougen and lougen and close friends of Hope .
"Ladies and Gentlement ,you are here to help us to identif these people from the video we will be showing you "
Anna said

The Video
1:Were here my master pice
2 :Are you blue ,I don't like this
3:And so dusty
1: even the temple is dusty
3:hey you hold you touge
2:well green it is a little
1 :yeah thank you red
(1) This girl had a blue mask and a cloack with the same color .
2) this girl was all red
And 3 was green .

They were looking for something .
1) blast ,it s not here
2 but blue why do you want this bow
1 it was mine one ,I carved it from pine wood .
3) this I think (she said holding the bow rather white )
1) yes thanks Green .

Than they took of the masks and the girl in blue looked like Hope . Its been 2 years since she was killed .
......
End of the Video.....

"No she's dead "I heard lougen say .
"This is a joke " said Victor .

"Sure ,you 'll never understand " said a hologram of Hope .
"The thing is I was saved from a friend and she gave me a new opportuniti to live and trive with new power and I am still pissed at all of you .good bye and I hope you didnt more that much "

I couldn't beleve my eyes that all the wolves hear of the news and every one was chearing. And in the distance I could see a figure of a wolf stering at us .......

COME home Hope I am waiting

Sorry guys for writing so long becouse of exams and i had writes block .thank you very much hope you enjoying this