temple in the woods

Hope point of view
I had stoped near the rockies where my first home was . Ohh Little Rock how I miss that place and I walked throught the woods . When i see a big stone figure in my pathway .
"I never rememdered this " I said .
"Of course not I just moved " .........I hear a voice . I turned around and found no one.
"Its all in my head " I said looking around .
"But my darling your truely wrong "
Said a woman s voice again .
I turned around and agian found no one ..
"Show yourself " I screemed . But no site of a women . Than I got around it and I saw its stone entrance with carvings .Egyptian carvings with gold layered straps of egiptan crocodle leather .
"Welcome to my home " said a woman She was young with black hair ,dressed a white rode of some skin and wearing a golden crown .
I didnt know what to say . I was speehless .
"What happend cat got your touge " she asked looking at me from top to bottom .
"I guess so !" I said .
She turned and started walking more deep of the tempel .
"Who are you ,may I ask?" I asked politely . I didnt know her so its better be polite than get your ass whip from an enemy you dont know .
"Oh my dear child , I am Cleopatra "she said .
As she said that I ran through I came from but was closed .
"Why are you scared if me sister " she asked as I found her behide me .
"Sister ?,you got me a killer on my back .He is hunting for me as we speak " I said with my heart pounding fast.
"Easy sister come with me , I 'll explain everything " She said