The letter

Her father said that if she wrote to her mother agian. He would go with the X men . So as he was watching t.v ,she began writing.
Dear Mother , How's life at the mansion .I am writing this letter so ask from you a little favior . This favior if you do ,it will save my life ...
Please ,I beg you
,trust Dad please . I know you hate him from hurting me .but he needs you and me . And I know you want whats best but we need him . Well I need him with you guys . The X-Men .
PS : say hello to Romuluse ,lougen and iris and Sabertooth and the wolves and James and my brother
With love
Hope...
Hope got her masager felcon and thited the letter at its leg .
......... ....... .............. . .. .. .......... ... . . The reciving moment
Mistuqe Point of view
I was walking on the premisses and in the distance I saw a felcon with a sign of my doughters power (the white dragon ) . I took the letter and the felcon came on my arm .
I went on the sofa when Romuluse had a look and took the letter from me .
"Hey ,bring that back " I said to him .
"Its a letter from my mate " he said
"Let me guess its from Hope " said Victor .
"Yes and the letter is writen for me so give it " I shouted with Romuluse.
"Okay ..okay " he said .
He gave it back to me and two males were sitting waiting for me to read the letter
After the letter was reed.....
Rumuluse was pacing back and fro .
"So she want Dog to come here " I said
"Theirs something wrong here " said Victor .
"Hope hates being alone " I said
"So why is she going to send Dog here than " Victor said
"As you said their is something wrong " said Romuluse .
"So what is the problem " I said .
"Maybe he got on her last nerve " Victor said .

Everyone of us stayed quiet as we got to Victor conclusion .
Maybe he did got on her nerves and now as the wolves had broken down she has no one else to send my husband to .
I got up and was looking for annastia that was her best friend  . I gave her the letter . She looked at me .
"She has these faces alot , she'll come iventuly " she said .
"So theirs is nothing wrong ?" I asked
"Nope just Hope being Hope " she said
"I hope so " i gave her a sturn look.
......