Accepted

I snapped out of shock. "Me?! I've already save the world twice! Can't I get a break?!" I said angrily. Chaos remained calm despite of my outburst of disrespect. He nodded in understanding.
"Perseus-"
"Percy." I immediately corrected.
"Percy. I am simply offering you a spot in my army. Whether you accept the position or not- it is your choice." Chaos explained.
I nodded, thinking about his offer. "You will be able to save several planets other than Earth. I will provide anything you need and you can be reunited with some of your... ah, old friends."
It all sounded tempting especially the last part, but I had to leave Earth... But why would I want to stay? The more I thought about it, the more tempting it seemed. I made up my mind.
"I accept." I said confidently. Chaos gave me a warm smile and made a gesture to hold his hand. I took a deep breath. We disappeared in a flash blinding me for a short period of time.
When the light disappeared I scanned my surroundings. I was on a cliff overlooking the landscape wherever I was. The land was green and beautiful, untouched by humanity.Forests dotted the land. In the distance I could the tips of tall mountains and an ocean in the far east. It was absolutely gorgeous and breath-taking.
"Come Percy." Chaos called. Turning around I found a humongous medieval themed castle. The castle seemed to radiate peace and harmony. Every brick shined as if it were new, but it must have been centuries old.
I saw that Chaos was already walking toward it. I hastily scrambled after him. "Where are we?" I asked. "We are on a planet called Eirene, named after your goddess of peace. The castle ahead is called the Light Castle. It is thousands of years old and was made specially for my army. It is your new home." Chaos explained.
I suddenly realizing something. "Wait. You want me to be your commander, right?"
"That is correct."
"Shouldn't I be, like, a foot soldier or something?"
Chaos hesitated. "Percy, none in my army are quite ready to take the role of Commander yet. They have no experience in leading troops or know how to be a good leader." He raised a hand as if he knew I was going to ask a question. "Now you wonder why that is?"
I nodded. He sighed. His eyes were sad and distant as if he were thinking of a bittersweet memory. "There are people who can become leaders in my army but none have the experience you have.
"I used to have a commander who served in the army for many years. She was a daughter of Nyx, my enemy, yet she was loyal to me. She was the best leader our army has ever had. Everyone loved and looked up to her, her death was a hard blow on the army.
"She sacrificed her life in order to prevent her mother from rising. It worked indeed. Nyx will not be rising anytime soon. Her name was Estelle. I believe she is not gone to us..."
He turned to me handing me a smooth gray stone that had a star design carved into it. The stone was the size of a dollar coin and cool felt to the touch. "Keep it with you always, and Estelle's spirit will guide you through your years of being commander."
I frowned at him. "How?" I asked.
"When she died, I released her spirit into the galaxies. Her spirit is now part of the universe."
I nodded. "How do I summon her?" I asked.
"She is watching over you always, your guardian angel. She will come when she thinks you need assistance."
I gazed at my reflection on the small stone. 'Such a small rock can summon the dead?'
"Before I forget Percy, I must give this back to you." Chaos said putting the hilt of a spotless sword with delicate wave designs in my hand... It was Oceanic, the gift given to me by a certain goddess of the hearth.
"How...? I thought it was still with my dead body!" I exclaimed.
"I retrieved it for you. A commander always needs a weapon." He explained.
"Thank you, Lord Chaos." I said. "Just Chaos, Percy." Chaos corrected. "Now, how about we reunite you with your friends?"

OHHHHHHHHH CLIFFY IM SO BAD so how was is comments and tell me
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHARE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
768 words