Characters

Ok so, in the beginning when me and my friend were making this book we had made 3 OC for the Chaos Army. After a while we realized that there were too many characters to keep track of so we took them out. The descriptions of them are in the image.
We only had backgrounds for Selene Ming, Estelle, and the home and powers of Kai and Aquilo.
Selene Ming- Hi my name is Selene. I'm from the planet Felina. I'm a warrior of the elite squad as well as the squads' medic. I joined the army when my parents left to serve in the planet Felina's military they never came home. . .
Anyway on Felina, When you are 13 years old you get claimed by the sun or the moon which determines your shape-shifting powers but I got claimed by both. That gave me the powers to shift into a cheetah and a black panther. I received my healing abilities from Chaos when I became the squads medic.
Her powers are shape-shifting and healing. Her Identity is known as a healer.

Kai Aedus's power is summoning and controlling fire, he is from Planet 65.
Aquilo Snow is from Planet 8 a.k.a. Neptune. He can control ice and snow.
Estelle Silverheart- Hello this is Estelle. As thee probably know I am the daughter of Nyx. Yes, Chaos' worst enemy yet I am loyal to my Uncle, Chaos. End trained my sister and I to oppose Chaos and to be evil. No matter how much mother tried I still had a pure heart which is how I got my new name Silverheart. Eventually I joined my uncle and served as his commander for many years. But now I must follow an ancient ritual and sacrifice my life in order to stop my father from rising once more. I only hope this will work.
So I hope this helps you understand the characters and I'll update later. Bye my Guinea pigs.

Published October 24, 2015