Ch. 1: The Quest

Alpha, Chaos' Commander

I, Percy Jackson, Savior of Olympus was framed by my loved ones, my family. When I'm exiled from my home, Chaos, creator of the universe, leads me to a new life. I find a new home and a new identity. Now I am known as Alpha, the commander of Chaos' army, leader of the Elite squad and protector of the universe ...

-Present day-

Alpha (Percy)

Clang! I intercepted Luke's sword with Oceanic, my sword. I know what you're thinking. Luke as in Luke Castellan? The answer is yes. Chaos brought him back to life along with a few others, I'll tell you who they are later, now back to the story.

I swung my sword aiming for his head but he quickly blocked it. This time Luke swiped at my chest but I swiftly disarmed him causing his sword to slide across the floor a few feet away from us. I stuck the point of Oceanic under his chin. " I win." I said in a cheery tone. Luke snorted huffingly, but he was grinning. " Still the best in swordplay, Alpha... !" He said emphasizing my code name.

Just then a voice from the other side of the sword arena called "Alpha! Lord Chaos requires your presence!" The voice belonged to the one and only Zoë Nightshade. Luke's eyes widened mockingly. "What kind of trouble did you get yourself into this time?" I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, it's probably just another mission...!"

"Probably."

I playfully glared at him.

"I am still here! Percy, are you coming or not?" Zoe asked irritated, putting her hands on her hips.

"Huh, what? Oh, right! Coming!"

Zoe shook her head and muttering "Boys."

I grinned and followed her out of the arena calling a goodbye to Luke.

Zoe and I walked through various well-lit hallways until we stopped in front of a huge stone door. Chaos's "office". When Zoe and I were a few feet away from the door, she turned on her heel walking in the direction we just came from, waving me a goodbye.

I was about to knock, but my knuckle hovered nervously above the door. I had an uneasy feeling...like something bad was going to happen, but I shook it off. Taking a deep breath, I made three sharp knocks on the door. "Enter," A deep voice called from behind the door.

Chaos's office was surprisingly cozy and warm, with a dark desk in the center of the room. The walls were a shining stone like the rest of the castle. Floor-to-ceiling windows revealed the beautiful green landscape of Planet Eirene, the chaos army headquarters.

I stepped in to see Chaos waiting patiently at his desk. I bowed down on one knee to him knowing it annoys him. "Rise," I rose to a pair of rolling eyes. I just grin and say "You needed to see me?" Chaos sighed heavily and I couldn't help but think he looked the tiniest bit agitated. . . His misty-white eyes darted across the room.

"I must tell you about your new mission. A new threat along with an old enemy is rising on... Planet #3... Earth. Or more specifically, Camp Half-Blood, as well as Camp Jupiter."

I started taking deep breaths before I started hyperventilating. I looked down at my hands to find that they were shaking.

"Why?!" I demanded, "Why do I have to go to that planet?! It was the place where I was exiled!" By now I was rambling."You know that! I-I just can't go there! The gods will kill me on sight if I show my face there again! Everyone there pretty much hates me! I mean-"

"Perseus," Chaos said stopping me."The threat is too high for even for both Greek and Roman camps. And you know ancient laws forbid me to intervene. If the rule of Earth falls into the wrong hands, it will unbalance its solar system." I took a deep breath forcing the anger, hurt, and betrayal away. "I accept the mission. Who will I be taking with me?"

"You will bring the Elite Squad and leave at sunrise tomorrow. The others may reveal their identity if they wish, but, Alpha, I advise you not to, for you are still banished from Camp Half-Blood. I will alert the rest of the squad. You are dismissed." I just nodded and turning away. "And Alpha?"

I turned to face at him.

"Be safe, and thank you."

I smiled and walked to my room.

I decided to start packing. Several sets of Elite Squad uniforms? Check. Cloaks and weapons? Check. Check. I shoved it all into a backpack and lay down on the bed. Closing my eyes I start to think back into the past- the reason why I felt so much bitterness toward my former home.