Ezhil Ashwika

The early morning of the green plants was calm with sound of the birds chirping hitting the ears of the people who jogged greeting the familiar faces they had seen regularly. The morning sun rose from the blue sky splitting its rays over the horizon for a new beginning in everyone's life.

Ezhilarasan, a man with tall and muscle builds jogged on the park and the young girls start to do their sighting work. Whatever, he won't look at the girls and he finish his 6km jogging.

After he complete his jog of 6km and reached his home greeted by the security and his mother.

Ezhil's Amma : Lakshmi

Lakshmi= inthaa daa thannii

Ezhil= Papa elunthudhala?? He drinks his morning warm water and sits in chair.

Lakshmi= innum elunthirikale.. ava nee pakathule illama eluntha than aluvalee.. 

Ezhil nods his head and goes to his room. He slowly open the room door and walks slowly.. He sits beside her lifeline and caressed her hair.

Ezhil= babyyyyy.. he patted her.. 

Ashwika= appaa... she snuggles to him and sleep... Ezhil smile and caressed her hair.

Ezhil= babyyy.. wake upp.. appa work ponum'lee.. aprom appa poitaa nee aluve thanee

Ashwika rubbed her eyes and look him.. Ezhil smiles at her. Ashwika hugs him and kiss his cheeks.

Ashwika= appa.. kissyy?? she shows her cheeks.. Ezhil smiles and kiss her cheeks. 

Ezhil= poituu kulikalama??? Ashwika nods her head.. Ezhil smiles and carried her to bathroom and bath her.. Then he wrapped her towel and make her stand in bed. 

Ezhil= inaiku enna colourr??

Ashwika= Yelloowww.. she shouts.. 

Ezhil= cheri cherii.. yen kathuree.. Ashwika smile sheepishly.. Ezhil smiles and bring her dresses... Then he wears the dress on her.

Ezhil= inaikuu enna hairstyle venumm?? Ashwika does her iconic thinking style... Ezhil smiles at her..

Ezhil= Kannamaa.. unaku enna hairstyle venumm.. free'ah illa braid'ahh?? Kanmani does her thinking pose.. Ezhil smiles and pinches her cheeks.

Kanmani= ahh.. valikuthu paaa... 

Ezhil= intha maatiri cuteahh irunthaa appadi than kille thonumm.. sorryy rombee valikuthaa.. he rubbed her cheeks. kanmani smiles and kiss his cheeks..

Ashwika= appppaaaaa she shouts and shake his shoulder. Ezhil jerks and wipes his tears. 

Ezhil= enna maa.. enna hairstyle venummm.. Ashwika holds his cheeks..

Ashwika= appa.. yen aluguree.. amma nyabagam vanthuca.. she looks him. Ezhil smiles and nodded as no..

Ashwika= apomm.. yen.. alunthee.. 

Ezhil= onnum illaa kanna.. thoosi pathuruchu.. cheri sollu unaku enna hairstyle venumm?

Ashwika= enakuu two ponytail venumm.. she shows her two fingers.. Ezhil smiles and combed her hair. 

Ezhil= okayy doneeee.. Ashwika smiles and kiss his cheeks

Ashwika= okayy.. appa goo readyy..

Ezhil= okayy 5 minutess.. baby ingayee okanthurukanumm.. okayy?

Ashwika= okayy.. baby will be good girl.. Ezhil kissed her cheeks and went to bathroom. The next second he went to bathroom he cries. 

Ezhil= yenn maa vitutu ponne.. unne kapathe mudiyathaa paavi'ah aayithen maa naan.. nee poi 2 years aaga pothu.. ithee naal than nambe Kodaikanal polamnu ponnom.. anaa athu than nambe lastah onna iruke poromnu terinjurnthaa.. unne kutite poiruke maaten.. ellame ennale than ennale thann..