Un kaadhalal en kaayam aatrinaai....

As per ur wishes >>>

###

Shruthi was fuming in anger to see Divya hugging Ezhil and Ezhil was caressing her hair. 

Shruthimv= chehh.. enga ponalum vanthara.. anaa ennachu yen ippadi vanthurukaa?? 

Rakshan and Ashwika also reached the parking lot.. 

Ezhil= maa.. bayapadathe.. athan naa iruken'lee.. 

Divya= polamm.. 

Rakshan runs to themm..

Rakshan= deii ennadaa aachuuu

Ezhil= terilee daa.. nee cctv'eh check pannu.. naa veetuku kutitu porenn.. 

Ashwika= appaa.. amma'ku ennachuu.. ammaa??

Divya didn't leave him, she hugs him tightly...

Ezhil= chellamm.. ammaku onnum illa.. nambe veetuku polamm.. machann.. engale veetu varaikum vitutu poriyaa??

Rakshan= cheri daa.. Rakshan went to his car and start his car.. He made Ashwika sits in passenger seat.. Ezhil walks with divya to his car.. And he saw Shruthi was standing there..

Ezhil= I'm sorry Shruthii.. maybe nambe vere naal polam.. 

Shruthi= parvaalee Ezhil.. nee poitu vaa.. she smiles at him.. Ezhil smiles and get into his car.. He made Divya sits.. Then he sits beside her.. Divya was holding his arm tightly.. Ezhil's heart pain to see her love like this..

Ezhil= Rakshann.. avanga amma appa've veetuku nambe guards'eh kutitu vara solluu.. then i want to bastards by today night.. Rakshan nods his head.. Ashwika was turn behind from her seat and saw them..

Ashwika= babyy.. ammaa??

Ezhil= amma'ku onnum illa chellam.. amma appave miss pannangala.. athan vanthudanga.. he lied to her.. Ashwika giggles...

Ashwika= ohhhh.. okok.. amma missing daddy'ahh.. she sits properly.. Ezhil lifts Divya's chin.. Her face was red.. her cheeks have handprint.. blood oozing from her lips.. her hair are messyy.. Ezhil caressed her cheeks.. she hissed.. 

Ezhil= onnum illa onnum illaa..

Divya= poirathingee.. she mumbles and close her eyes.. Tears drop from his eyes.. He kissed her forehead and her cheeks..

Ezhilmv= unne ippadi pannavane naa summa vidavee maatenn.. thappana edathule kaiye vechithann.. kaiye vechaa enna nadakumnu naa kaaturenn.. 

Soon they reaches his house.. Ashwika get down from the car and runs inside shouting "paatii paatii"

Ezhil carried her and walks in.. Rakshan followed him.. 

Ashwika= paatii.. paatiii.. seekiram vaanga.. amma vanthudhangaa.. she shouts.. Lakshmi ma comes there and saw Ezhil walks toward house carring her.. She sense something happen..

Lakshmi= ulla vaa paa.. Ezhil eyed his mother up.. Lakshmi nods her head.. Ezhil went to his room and made her laid in bed.. Divya didn't leaves his shirt.. 

Divya= pogathee Ezhileyyy.. Ezhil wide his eyes.. Tears flowing very fast.. He kissed her forehead.. his tears drop on her forehead.. 

Ezhil= Ithe kettu evalo varusham aachu.. I hope unaku seekiram memories marupadiyum varanumnu.. he covered her with blanket and went down.. He saw Banu ma and Vikram pa was sitting there.. Ashwika sitting between them..

Ashwika= paatii.. amma'ku medicine kuduthingala??

Banu= yen medicinee..

Ashwika= ammaku than fever'ahm.. headache'ahm..