Family Date

After 10 minutes, Ezhil comes from bathroom and saw both of them..

Ashwika= appa polamaa?? 

Ezhil= innum homework mudikale thanee

Ashwika= illayee..

Ezhil= appa poitu ellame ready pannithu varen.. then nambe polamm..

Ashwika= naanum varenn.. she pouts..

Ezhil= baby.. first finish your homework..

Ashwika= wokeyy.. she look down and do her homework.. Divya look him.. Ezhil smiles at her and went out.. After few minutes, he comes to their room and saw Ashwika was smilling at Divya..

Ezhil= homework finishahh

Ashwika= hann.. finishhh.. she runs to him.. Ezhil carried her..

Ashwika= appaaa.. inaikuuu unicornnn.. cheat panna koodathu.. 

Ezhil= hannn.. noo.. venam maa.. he whines..

Ashwika= unicornn..

Ezhil= tiger..

Ashwika= unicornnnnn she shouts..

Ezhil= Tigerrr

Ashwika= appaa.. unicornn.. you cheating me.. last week you told right.. her eyes moist.. Ezhil panicks and hugs her tightlyy

Ezhil= heyy chellame.. ithukulama aluguvee.. cheri unicorn'eh podalamm.. Ashwika look him..

Ashwika= pinky promiseee

Ezhil= hann.. pinky promisee.. Ashwika smiles widely..

Ashwika= okayy.. vaanga polamm.. come come.. Ezhil sighs.. Both went to closet.. Divya was looking them for a long time.. 

Divyamv= amaa.. ivanga ennathe patthi pesuranga.. unicorn'nu kutty solla.. tiger'nu avar solraru.. ennachuu.. After few minutes, Divya hears Ashwika's giggling sound.. She tilt her head and looked the closet door.. 

Ezhil= babyyy.. naa veliyee varaleeee he whines..

Ashwika= babbyy.. azhagaa irukee teriyumaa.. vaa paaa.. she giggles.. Divya looked the door confusedly.. Divya saw one tail was peeking out from the door.. it was small tail.. Divya smiles.. Then she saw a big tail also beside her.. Divya chuckles.. 

Ashwika= ting.. ting ting.. ting.. Divya hears Ashwika was humming mr bean song and shake her tail.. Divya smiles at her.. Then she saw both coming out without turn infront.. Divya folds her hand to her chest and look them.. Ashwika first turn to Divya and smile cutely...

Ashwika= apppaaaaa.. turn arounddd.. she whines.. Divya controlled her laugh and saw him.. 

Ashwika= apppaaa.. she shoutss.. Ezhil slowly turn around and looked down.. 

Ashwika= okayy.. welcome to our dad and daughter date.. so there are 1 rule to enter our date.. 

Divya= appadi enna rule'uh maa

Ashwika turn to Ezhil.. Ezhil smiles sheepishly.. Ashwika smile sheepishly..

Divyamv= ennamo plan pannithangaa..

Ashwika= enga koode varavangalum ithe costume podanum.. she show another costume.. Divya wide her eyes.. 

Divya= naanumaa..

Ashwika= amaa.. appo than neenga appave paathu sirike maatinga.. look how cute my appa.. she smiles.. Ezhil blushes.. Divya chuckles..

Divya= cheri first ticket kudunge..