Kanmani than Divya ?!

Divya pov:

She arrives the kovil and smiles at the kovill. Then she look some beggers are sitting there.. 

" amma.. pichaii podungee maa"

" pasikuthu maa"

Divya feels bad and she turn back and look for some shops.. She saw a restaurant.. 

Divyamv= ahaa.. namakagave thoranthurukanga polaye.. She walks to restaurant.. 

Divya= anna.. oru 10 parothaa thani thaniya parcel podungee.. aprom salna pack pannirunga athuvum thani thaniya..

" cheri maa.."

After 10 minutes they gives her the parcell.. She paid the money and runs to kovil.. She gives them foods

Divya= nalla vayiraree sapdungee.. appadiyee enne bless pannirunge.. ippo enaku interviewku mani aachuu.. naa ponum.. she runs inside and dashes someone... She feels a current passing..

Divya= im sorry.. She runs inside fastly.. After she went inside she panting heavily..

Divyamv= ennaa.. current adichee maatiri irukuu.. ennavaa irukuumm.. 

" ennachu maa?" Divya jerks and saw the priest..

Divya= onnum illa saamy.. cherii en perule oru archanaii aprom saamy perule oru archanai..

Priest= yen maa.. inaiku un porantha naalahh??

Divya= amaa saammy.. naa prasadham vere eduthu vanthurukenn.. ellarukum kuduthurungee

Priest= cheri maa beshaa pannirulamm.. Then priest do the Pooja and gives her archanai thathu..

Divya= nandrii saamyy.. cheri vaanga vanthu ennode pongal'eh saptu paarunge.. enaku vere interviewku mani aachu..

Priest= cheri maa.. Then she gives him pongal.. Pries ate and praised her..

Divya= aiyoo.. rombe pugalathingee saamy.. enaku pugalichina pudikathu.. she giggles.. Priest smiles and blessed her.

Divya= appo naa poitu varen saamy..byee.. she runs out. 

Divya= mani aachee... She took her helmet and wears it.. Then she drives her scooty to her intervies company.. After 30 minutes she arrives the office.. She parks her scooty and look the office

Divya= pahh.. evaloo perusaa irukuu.. EK Enterprise... She enters the company and look around..

Divyamv= pahh.. divyaa.. evaloo alaga irukulee.. 

" Excuse me.. any help?" Divya turns back and smiles at the girl.. The girl wide her eyes and open her mouth widely.. Divya looks her with raised eyebrows..

Divya= ennachu ngaa?? yen ippadi paakuringee

" athu.. madamm.. neenga.. irunga... aiyoo.. vanthu okarunge.. naa Rakshan sirku call pandrenn" She made her sits in couch and went to reception. Divya looks at her wide wide eyes.. Her mind is fully blank...

The receptionist called Rakshan.

Rakshan= helloo sollunge Swethaa..

Swetha= sirrr.. sirr.. Madamm.. madamm vanthurukangaa.. Rakshan looks the phone..

Rakshan= yaaruu.. yaru madamm.. 

Swetha= sirr.. Kanmani Madam vanthurukanga.. neenga seekiram first floorku vaanga.. She cuts the call and runs to Divya.. 

( Enaku terinja varaikum.. ellarukum terinjirukum polee.. Yeahh.. nambe Kanmani than Divyaa..)

Swetha= madam.. juice'ah illa tea'ahh??