Possesive Divya

The next day morning,

This time Divya woke up early... She yawns and stretch her hand but she can't moves her body.. She look herself and wide her eyes..

Divyamv= enna daa ithu.. ivaruu ippadi kattipudichu thunguraruu.. ippadi than intha mooonu naalum pandraroo.. Then she feels he is waking up.. So she closed her eyes and pretend to sleep.. Ezhil yawns and took his hand from her.. Then he moves to Ashwika and kissed her forehead..

Divyamv= paravalayee.. morning kiss'la kedaikuthu kutty'ku... Then she feels wetness on her forehead.. Divya shocks but she didn't open her eyes.. 

Divyamv= enna daa ithuu.. namakumaa forehead kiss'la kedaikuthuuuu.. Then she heard their bedroom door closed.. She opens her eyes and saw the door..

Divya= kelambitharoo.. she smiles and touches her forehead..

Divya= paasam irukuu.. anaaa kaathurathu illa.. eppavume enne moke pannithu irukurathuu... She turns to Ashwika and kissed her forehead..

Divya= alaguuu kuttyy.. she took evil eyes and went to bathroom.. She washes her face and went to balcony.. She took a deep breath and saw the garden.. 

Divya= chehh.. anga irukum pothu morning yoga'la panne.. ippo pandrathee illa.. enna pannalamm.. She put her finger on her chin and thinks.. 

Divya= aii.. athan gym room irukunu sonnaru'lee.. anga mat'la irukatha enna?? She went to Gym room and took the yoga mat.. Then she comes to balcony and starts her yoga.. After 10 minutes, She heard some laughing sound from Garden

Divya= yaaru ithu ippadi sirikirathu.. athuvum nambe garden'le.. She stood from her place and looked the garden with wide eyes.. Her face fumed in anger..

Divya= enna thairiyam irunthaa.. ivaa ivaru koode jogging povaa.. athuvumm dress'eh paaru.. yen vere moodi irukure dress'eh illaya.. short'ah pothuthu povaa.. enakunu vara.. She glared them and sits in chair.. 

Divyamv= ethavathu pannanumee.. enna pannalam.. Day 1 of naragam avaluku kaathunumee.. she thinkss.. 

Divyamv= hann.. suniyathee sapadu'le vechiruvomm.. she stood from her place happily and walks to her room.. But she dashed someone and going to fall down..

Divya= aaa.. she shouts and closed her eyes tightly.. But before she touches the floor and hand hold her waist.. 

Divyamv= enna nambee keele vilugulee.. she open her one eye and smile sheepishly looking the person.. She open her eyes and stood straightly..

Divya= Morning Husband sireeeyyy.. she smiles.. Ezhil glared her..

Ezhil= appadi enna yosanai madamkuu.. munnadi'la paakama nadakurathuku

Divya= hehe.. athu kulichuthu.. poitu samaikalamnu irunthenaa.. athann.. Ezhil looked her up to down

Divyamv= paaravaiyee sari ilayee..

Ezhil= amaa.. yen ivalo seekiram elunthe..

Divya= naa normal'ahve ithana maniku tha elunthiripen.. anaa oru 3 days'ah neraiya nadanthuchule.. tired.. soo elunthirikale.. andd naa morning morning yoga seiven.. 

Ezhil= ohh.. Yogaa.. nice nice

Divya= anaa inime yoga've vide.. unga koode jogging'ku varalamnu iruken.. she crossed her hand to chest..

Ezhil= jogging'ahh

Divya= amaa.. yen naa vara koodathaa

Ezhil= varalamee.. naa varathe'nu sollalayee