Kanmani Ezhil Marriage (FB)

Flash back >>>

( Nambe Engagement'la mudichithom... soo nambe ithule marriage and accident mattum than paapom.. mathathu'la nadu naduvule add pannikiren)

After the Engagement, 

Ezhil and Kanmani will hangout and meet each other everyday... After 4 months, Their marriage was arranged. 

At Mandap,

Ezhil was sitting in mandapam very eagerly... 

Ezhil= machannnn.. eppo daa varuvaa.. he nudged Rakshan.. Rakshan hitted his forehead..

Arjun= deii yen daa ippadi pandree.. ava varuvaa daa..

Ezhil= hehe.. 

Priest= ponna alaichuthu vaangoo.. Ezhil smile widely and saw the enterance of the mandapam.. Mani ka holds Kanmani's hand and walks in.. Ezhil's eyes didn't leaves her.. 

Ezhilmv= eppadiii.. ivaa matum ivalo alaga irukaa.. aiyoo.. rendu kannu pathathu polayee..

Rakshan= rombee valithu thodaichukoo.. Ezhil smiles widely.. Kanmani stands beside Ezhil and greeted everyone.. Then she sits beside him.. Ezhil looked her..

Ezhil= alagaa irukee maa.. he whispers. Kanmani blushes and look down.. Then they do some rituals.. After that, the priest give the thaali to Ezhil.. Ezhil took the thaali and saw her.. Kanmani also looked him.. 

Priest= kettimelam kettimelam.. 

Unnale ennalum en jeevan vaazhudhe
Sollamal un swasam en moochil seruthe

Ezhil ties the thaali around her neck... A lone tear dropped from her eyes.. Ezhil smiles and tied the second knot.. Then Mani ka tied the last one.. The priest gives kumkum to him.. Ezhil took the kumkum and put in her hair partion.. Then he kissed her forehead..

Ezhil= alugathee cheriyaa.. he whispers.. kanmani smiles and nods okay.. 

Priest= intha agni'eh 7 vaati suthi vaanga.. Ezhil and Kanmani stands up.. Ezhil show his pinky finger.. Kanmani hold his pinky finger with hers.. Then both rounds the agni..

Un kaigal korkum oor nodi
En kangal ooram neer thuli

Afterwards, 

The priest told Ezhil to put metti on her toe.. Ezhil kneel down and took her hand..

Kanmani= aiyoo.. ithulam venamee.. Ezhil looked her..

Ezhil= yen venamm.. naa pudipen en pondathi kaal'eh yaaru enna solluvaa.. He put the metti in her toe.. Kanmani smiles.. Then both fall in Lakshmi ma's feet to get blessings.. 

Lakshmi= pathinaarum petru.. peru vaazhvalum vaazhgaa.. nalla irukanum.. Then they hugs her.. After that Rakshan comes there with a thathu with vesti sattai and ring, bracelet.

Ezhil= enna daa ithuuu

Rakshan= ithuu.. ponnu veetle irunthu kudukurathu.. en thangachi'eh patharama paathuko daa machann.. en kannaiyee un kitte kudukurenn.. Kanmani smiles and hugs him..

Kanmani= thankss thangamm..

Rakshan= ei.. eppo nee thanks'la solla aarambiche.. anna'ne paathu thanks sollalama.. inga paaru maa.. ivan unne thithuna.. illa adichanaa oreydiyaa anna kitte sollu.. avane onnu illama panniren.. Kanmani giggles.. 

Ezhil= vidraa en pondathiyee.. he pulled her and hugged her tightly.. 

Un maarbil saaindhu saaga thonudhe...ooohh...ooo