Naan thaanae theriyuma unaku puriyuma?!

At Night,

Ashwika and Divya was in closet.

Divya= chellamm.. night dress mathalama?? 

Ashwika= mathalamee.. irungaa naa eduthu varenn.. She runs to her closet and took her pajamas.. 

Ashwika= ithu thann.. she gives her.

Divya= heyy.. ithee than naanum vechirukenn.. She went to her bag and took the pajamas.. Ashwika jumps in happiness.

Ashwika= heyy.. same samee.. Divya smiles..

Divya= nambee change pannithu thoonga polam..

Ashwika= okayyy.. Divya changes her dress..

Divya= poitu bed'le okaruu.. amma poitu dress change pannithu varenn

Ashwika= okayyy.. She runs to the room.. Divya went to bathroom and changes her pajamas.. Then she comes to room and wide her eyes..

Ashwika= amma.. inaiku appavum ithe than poturukaruu.. paathingalaa..

 paathingalaa

Divya nods her head.. 

Ezhilmv= epdraa.. ithulam.. oreyy maatirii.. kadavul setting'ohh..

Divyamv= ivaruu ithulam poduvaraa?? paravalayee..

Ashwika= kadavul setting illa pa.. en setting'uhh.. she whispers.. Ezhil looked with wide eyes.. Ashwika smile widely..

Ezhil= eppadiii

Ashwika= naa.. closet'le paathen.. ungalode pajamas illaya.. soo naa athe eduthu ponne.. paatha amma kitayum iruku.. naa sollave illaye avanga kitee.. hehe. Ezhil smiles and kissed her forehead. Ashwika giggles..

Ashwika= ammmaa.. vaangaaa.. thungalamm 

Divya= hann.. thoo varenn.. She close the lights and on dim lights.. Then she lays beside Ashwika.. Ezhil lays straightly.. His one hand on his stomach and another hand under his head.. Ashwika turns to Ezhil...

Ashwika= babyy.. inaiku storyyy.. Divya turn her side and saw her.. Ezhil turn to Ashwika..

Ezhil= enna story venumm baby'kuu

Ashwika= Princess and the Frog.. 

Ezhil starts to narrated the storyy.. Ashwika hold his on hand and hold Divya's hand.. Divya went near her and put a hand around her.. 

Ezhil= The Princess and the Prince spent hours talking, laughing, and sharing stories. As the clock struck midnight, the Prince leaned in and kissed her. In that magical moment, the enchantment shattered, and he became human once more. 

Ashwika= niceee stroy'lee paaa

Ezhil= amaa.. ithule enna terithuu??? 

Ashwika= enna terithuu???