1||Meeting Her

CARMEN CLINES POV - 
Waking up in a hotel instead of my bed was a whole new feeling I'd have to get used to it being my first day of raw since I was secretly drafted from NXT my best friend Liv knew she was excited that we'd be on the same brand. We grew up together even if she is 4 years older than me, she was dating my brother Jacob we don't talk much anymore though, in fact I don't speak to any of my family much I've made a family with my co-workers in WWE.

Arriving at the arena Liv was waiting outside the door for me. When we arrived at the women's locker room Liv introduced me to everyone I already knew Becky she was like my big sister and I was her baby roux's godmother, everyone was welcoming to me well almost there was a tall muscular black haired woman in the corner dressed in all back entirely my style she had caught my attention but that was soon captured by my phone going off in my back pocket of my jeans.

Swiftely picking up my phone I had a notification.
Instagram- RheaRipley_WWE has followed you

Clicking on the page after following the account back i saw pictures of the woman I was recently staring at I was obsessed with the account until Liv pulled my attention from my phone "hey Carm we need to get ready" "what for?" I asked genuinely curious I had almost forgot tonight was my debut and I had a match with I don't know who actually. Suspicious.

I was finally ready my makeup was done I had my outfit for me and livs promo on because my match was the main event for some odd reason regardless my outfit for the promo was a green long sleeved shirt, a black frilly skirt, sheer black tights and black boots (reference pics will be at the bottom of every chapter) my makeup was natural and my lips were lined and had gloss on them and my hair was just curly.

It was finally time for the promo Liv went out to the ring with a microphone as her music played "okay okay I know your all happy to see me but... how happy would you be to see Elena west?" She says as she waits for the crowd to answer her "well it's a damn good thing she's here on raw tonight as a matter of fact here to stay!" My music played and I headed out to the ring "so... main event tonight I have a Match I don't know who with though, let's hope it's not my beautiful Liv her can we just give her a round of applause as she introduced me so well" I was smiling and it was genuine I was so happy to be here tonight at raw after four long years of working my ass off my time has finally arrived.

The promo went incredibly well it was now time for me to get into my ring gear which was a black bralette like top and some shorts like the ones Rhea ripely weares(ikyk) obviously my sheer black tights and boots I was ready walking down the ramp and into the ring then the only thing I could hear was...

This Is My Brutality..

Instagram posts

WWE

(Picture taken as she was walking into the building earlier today)WWE~ Welcome to Raw @ElenaWestWWE

WWE~ Welcome to Raw @ElenaWestWWE

ElenaWestWWE

    FallonWestWWE~ Here to play and here to stay

A/N - hey guys me here so I kind of went through a brain = not working thing last night causing me to change every chapter name with the (1||) thing and then my internet crashed if you were wondering where all this stories chapters went.

xo mills x